• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Capcom Lowers Resident Evil 6 Sales Forecast to 5 Million

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:47 am Reply with quote
they also cut forecasts for NT's attempted DMC reboot to 1.2 mil. Not looking good for them.
Gon*Gon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:45 am Reply with quote
Throwing DMC to the dumps, releasing the first Megaman game in years as a crappy iPhone game, gluing 3 different games together and naming it RE6...

You know, I'm starting to think Capcom isn't very good at decision making. The last remotely good decision they made was adding Poison to SFvs.Tekken, and that was how long ago?

Ah well, fans win I guess. If any of those games did well, it'd only encourage them to make more of them.

Although I actually wanted RE6 to do well, since if you had taken out one of the plots it might not have been that bad...oh, and make it less action-y. DmC I'm hoping will get exactly what it deserves.
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quote
The sad thing is RE 6 is still close to selling 5 million games. It might be below expectations but last time I checked that was pretty good.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1