• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Now Streaming: Moribito 1-26 (d)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giolon
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
rabrek wrote:
jr0904 wrote:
And it's definitely have an very solid english dub. Even those accursed haters will have to admit it's as good , if not better than the original. Probably since the same VA that did Motoko Kussagani in stand alone complex & as well as Corneila for Code Geass is the VA for Balsa.

Y'know, that's what I thought for the longest time, too. However, Cindy Robinson voices Balsa, and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn voices the Major. Their voices share certain qualities that really suit the characters... maybe one day they'll dub bad-ass sisters.

Not quite. I'm preety sure their the same person since some of the VA from Bang Zoom have a habit of using Aliases for some anime series.

You can look on IMDB. Cindy Robinson (Balsa) and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Motoko) are two different people.

Now that that's out of the way, I just finished watching this and wow it really hooked me. The plot actually took some turns I didn't expect, and I enjoyed that I was guessing all the way up until the final moments how exactly it was going to end. It's probably one of my favorite anime series now of the past few years. I may have to pick up the Blu-Ray release...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2