• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fate/Stay Night Image

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:03 am Reply with quote
Ah, so the production team are keeping the character designs from the game, right? Though I want to know if this series is going to be well animated (hopefully on par with the Kenshin OVAs Rolling Eyes ). Of course I have to wait until someone releases that trailer.
NegativeZero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:29 am Reply with quote
There were some images in Newtype Japan a while back, which I assume are official as well. It looks very close to the original art, which may or may not look decent when animated.

To be honest, I'm surprised that there's still no trailer floating around on the internet yet.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:16 pm Reply with quote
The image on the front page of Type-Moon's site is not how the final character designs actually look. It's just a promotional poster Type-Moon did themselves. NegativeZero and me's blog actually has some screencaps (one decent-sized, the others micro-mini) from a Newtype spread though, which look rather impressive IMO (this promotional poster is also in the background of the spread).

Hm...since the promotional poster seems to show the most significant characters of the series, should I be concerned that Sakura (and Rider) are absent here?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1