• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Full Metal Panic vol 1-3 ...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R315r4z0r

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know if Tokyopop plans to put these books back into print? With the upcoming release of #4 on the way and all.

I've been looking all over for them and managed to get my hands on Volumes 1 and 2 for relatively moderate prices ($15-$20). However, I'm having no such luck with Vol. 3. Everyone is selling used copies for over $100!

It's really kind of aggravating, tbh.

I did find a cheap copy for sale on the Canadian Amazon.ca and placed an order, however they apparently didn't check their inventory prior to letting me buy it. I haven't canceled the order just in case they actually find one.

Yea, so does anyone know if the original 3 (particularly #3) will be reprinted?
killer_juice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quote
I see that volumes 1-3 are still being sold at borders

It says that they are on backorder and should ship in 2-4 weeks. You should try that.

By the way, do you have any idea if tokyopop will release the rest of the novel series?
FaytLein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:31 pm Reply with quote
Don't trust Borders. I ordered the books from there about a month ago, and they are still listed as backordered. You can try, but I think when I tried to pick up one of the novels from another site, they cancelled my order without even letting me know. Good luck!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1