• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
IP Ban needed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:20 pm Reply with quote
Wow! The more I learn about ProudAsian,the less I like. It's bad enough that this idiot attacks Westerners who cosplay. That's idiotic all on it's own. But,to defend the Rape of Nanking or the Japanese use of comfort women isn't just stupid,it's downright appalling. Defending the Cultural Revolution? The Killing Fields of the Khmer Rouge? What type of "person" would do such things?
There are Cambodians who live in the United States and in Cambodia who have memories of the Killing Fields and trust me,they're not fond ones. This jerk attacks Israel but defends China's occupation of Tibet. What a lowlife. I first thought that ProudAsian was just an annoying bully. But,what I've been learning about him since,he's far,far worse than that. He's just plain loathsome.

Well,mdo7,I haven't read any of his posts on this site. I don't have any problems with Hollywood remaking Asian films or Asia remaking Hollywood films. It's the quality of the films that are being remade that should be put under consideration. Whether the films are good or bad or whether it's necessary to do so. That's what should be considered.
To Shiroi Hane,this ProudAsian guy isn't just a troll. He's an unbelievable jerk. He's a piece of garbage that deserves to be called out for what he done and said. If he comes on any post of mine to spout his inane and useless comments,you can guarantee that I'll give him the same verbal lashing that he's been deserving for a long,long time. I don't like him and he deserves whatever awful thing that happens to him.
Key

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Snomaster1: Although you would seem to be a natural target for him based on some of the stuff you normally post, I seriously doubt that you have anything to worry about. Typically he only starts his own threads and replies only to those who post in his threads.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Well,Key. I may be a natural target for this slimeball,but if he posts one of his idiotic rants on this site,you can be sure that I'll give that jerk the verbal lashing he deserves and trust me,he's deserving it for a long time now.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2