• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
General Questions / Identifying Anime.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pibburns

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Forgetfool wrote:
Hey guys literally my first forum post ever. Long story short i am trying to remember an anime when i was younger.... Revolving around the open palm and includes a gigantic metal palm floating in a field... I distinctly remember a scene where the young boy is with the female teen, i could be wrong about the age gap.. Sitting at the edge of a lake and she's on the grass picking her boogers , pinkie, and is talking to the younger boy before the giant palm appears, just one of many scenes, and i cant remember if she fought it or what but i believe she started flying around with her electric guitar.... The younger boy is countlessly in sexual scenes with her, as she loves to make him uncomfortable about it and i remember another scene were she comes out the shower and tries to sarascticly "seduce" him, wrapped in a white towl with a dark shadow over her crotch. This is anime i watched i believe 15 or more years ago, and it popped into my head about how good it was... Any help would be soo appreciated !!!! I want to say that when she is dressed, she wears a red utility type of shirt.

Sounds like FLCL.
Key

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:33 pm Reply with quote
pibburns wrote:
Forgetfool wrote:
Hey guys literally my first forum post ever. Long story short i am trying to remember an anime when i was younger.... Revolving around the open palm and includes a gigantic metal palm floating in a field... I distinctly remember a scene where the young boy is with the female teen, i could be wrong about the age gap.. Sitting at the edge of a lake and she's on the grass picking her boogers , pinkie, and is talking to the younger boy before the giant palm appears, just one of many scenes, and i cant remember if she fought it or what but i believe she started flying around with her electric guitar.... The younger boy is countlessly in sexual scenes with her, as she loves to make him uncomfortable about it and i remember another scene were she comes out the shower and tries to sarascticly "seduce" him, wrapped in a white towl with a dark shadow over her crotch. This is anime i watched i believe 15 or more years ago, and it popped into my head about how good it was... Any help would be soo appreciated !!!! I want to say that when she is dressed, she wears a red utility type of shirt.

Sounds like FLCL.

No question that it's FLCL, and 14 years ago was when it was first broadcast on Cartoon Network so the timing also fits. (Its first DVD release in the West was the year before that.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Berto92

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:49 pm Reply with quote
Hello, I've seen a movie that I liked but I don't remember his director or anything I just remember the argument, a boy who fall in love with a girl and he find out that she has a sugar daddy and he tries to help her. I think it's actual since 2010.
can you tell me the title?
Thank you!!! Very Happy Very Happy
louis6578

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:45 pm Reply with quote
You must be new here. May I recommend you read the rules?
pibburns

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:58 pm Reply with quote
Berto92 wrote:
Hello, I've seen a movie that I liked but I don't remember his director or anything I just remember the argument, a boy who fall in love with a girl and he find out that she has a sugar daddy and he tries to help her. I think it's actual since 2010.

In the future you should post questions like this in the "General Questions/ Identifying Anime" thread.

Your description could describe a number of anime (I assume you meant anime rather than live action). A relatively recent anime movie series which incorporates a theme of this type is Mardock Scramble.

More details about where you watched the anime, in what language, as well as any other details you can remember would help pin it down.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:08 pm Reply with quote
louis6578 wrote:

You should also check them out. Especially the bit on backseat moderating.

Merging this with the General Questions thread.
queenofwaterandfire22

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:13 pm Reply with quote
hello this is my first post looking for an anime the was mecha show about a brother and sister fighting a mad scientist Whose minions were two robot the look like dr eggman
main robot minions from sonic x and the show looks like 80 or 90 show . the other think
i can remeber is the it was aired on portuguese tv channel panda i think before or after
fushigi yuugi .
pibburns

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm Reply with quote
queenofwaterandfire22 wrote:
hello this is my first post looking for an anime the was mecha show about a brother and sister fighting a mad scientist Whose minions were two robot the look like dr eggman
main robot minions from sonic x and the show looks like 80 or 90 show . the other think
i can remeber is the it was aired on portuguese tv channel panda i think before or after
fushigi yuugi .

You should check the page here that lists many if not all of the anime broadcast by Canal Panda. Please click the link below. You might recognize the name of the anime from this list.

company#5777
queenofwaterandfire22

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:27 pm Reply with quote
pibburns wrote:
fushigi yuugi .

You should check the page here that lists many if not all of the anime broadcast by Canal Panda. Please click the link below. You might recognize the name of the anime from this list.

company#5777

thanks but its not in the list
queenofwaterandfire22

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:25 pm Reply with quote
i now just remember two things there was a episode were they time back in time to mediavel times
and the heroes home was the base of operations
Berto92

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:13 pm Reply with quote
pibburns wrote:
Berto92 wrote:

In the future you should post questions like this in the "General Questions/ Identifying Anime" thread.

Your description could describe a number of anime (I assume you meant anime rather than live action). A relatively recent anime movie series which incorporates a theme of this type is Mardock Scramble.

More details about where you watched the anime, in what language, as well as any other details you can remember would help pin it down.

Thanks for your advice, I'll do the next time.
Berto92

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:14 pm Reply with quote
louis6578 wrote:

Hi, yes I'm new, what I did wrong?
horseradish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:23 pm Reply with quote
fushigi yuugi .

Is it Kinkyuu Hasshin Saver Kids? The two robots in this image match the description.

Berto92 wrote:
Hi, yes I'm new, what I did wrong?

As pibburns has said, this common thread exists to help others with questions about the site or anime. A moderator moved your question here since it was in the wrong area. No harm done imo.
relishdog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Can anybody help me identify this (NUDITY warning: bath, blonde lady, breast covering) https://puu.sh/y9jMA/84b32420c0.png

thank you!

edit: it's from Ballroom e Youkoso
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:25 am Reply with quote
horseradish wrote:

Is it Kinkyuu Hasshin Saver Kids? The two robots in this image match the description.

This 'rescue' anime looks a lot more fun and interesting than our 'Paw Patrol' rescue cartoon.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 541 of 569