• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
General Questions / Identifying Anime.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HITHAPINK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Show as on anime network-demand 1-2weeks ago-already gone/lin.

Starts with 2 people in combat/battle suits saving a kid(awakening) fighting military/police. 2 people worked at a circus/garden with base below.

Only got 20 mins in, guy-guessing main meets girl on bridge with music box-taking care a ill grandmother.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:01 am Reply with quote
@HITHAPINK If I understand what you're saying, I think that's Towa no Quon.
NorbieH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:24 am Reply with quote
nbahn wrote:
NorbieH--
Seeing as this is your 1st posting, I would like to welcome you to these fora/forums!

Thanks.

Also, to everyone -

Are the ... monogatari (Baka, Nise etc.) anime stand alone stories? Can I watch one without having seen another to know what's going on?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:17 am Reply with quote
NorbieH wrote:

Are the ... monogatari (Baka, Nise etc.) anime stand alone stories? Can I watch one without having seen another to know what's going on?

nope.

most common suggestion is to watch em in broadcast order
potatochobit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Hi guys
what show is this from?

http://potatochobit.tumblr.com/post/106873028144

I cant seem to remember but I think I recognize it
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:21 pm Reply with quote
Softenni
suny059

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:21 am Reply with quote
Hello guys
I really need this Anime songs
If you know every thing about these song pleae tell me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctf0i_Xpcr4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6g_eXPVR0
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:19 am Reply with quote
suny059--

With the utmost respect, I feel compelled to ask you if English is your native language. If it isn't, then that's perfectly all right.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:21 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know if Crunchyroll has given up on Conan or lost the license already? They haven't put up a new episode since before Christmas, but I think there have been 4 episodes aired in Japan since then.
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:58 am Reply with quote
Episode 762 is the newest episode that Crunchyroll has, which was aired on December 13. However, there was a gap in airing in Japan, so episode 763 didn't air until January 10th. Episode 764 just aired today.

Crunchyroll apparently puts episodes up on Tuesdays, at a just-over-a-week delay, and lists 763 as "2 days from now". So it appears there is nothing for you to worry about, the problem was that there just weren't episodes for them to put up.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:23 am Reply with quote
Ok thanks.
Pixel_Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 pm Reply with quote
Hi there people! I could use some help in finding a very old anime I'm not even sure if people know it exists (I've seen it as a kid, but no anime database or internet search wields plausible results). It should be from the 80s / early 90s:

It was about a small pink anthropomorphic fox that would use his yo-yo as a weapon. The story revolved around him fighting some "Queen of Darkness" type villain. The fox was accompanied by a girl around the same age as him (I think both characters looked like something out of Popolocrois or Puyo Puyo).

As for the end, spoiler[I recall the pink fox defeating the evil queen, but died shortly after that. The little girl was crying on him, but all of a sudden, the pink fox becomes an actual boy.]
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:37 am Reply with quote
I don't think it's Yobi the Five Tailed Fox, because that's a 2007 Korean movie. But the plot seems to roughly match your description, except that all the characters are gender swapped from what you gave spoiler[(i.e., the white fox with pink eyes is a girl and she saves a boy from an evil shadow man, which includes her crying over the boy and his transformation), and the Yoyo are not weapons but aliens!] It was just such an odd intersection of plot elements that I had to mention it. Smile

You can find it on Netflix, YouTube and I think Hulu, so check it out if you're interested.
hiei52

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:35 am Reply with quote
I think this scene was from an anime, it's been bothering me for a few days because I can't remember where it's from. The scene has a girl on a bed wearing something that resembles a bondage harness and her body/limbs started being bend/broken by some invisible force. Any suggestions would be very helpful for me to track down where this is from. I've been on google the past few days trying to find this with no luck. Thanks.
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:51 am Reply with quote
Could be C3. Depending on where you are, you might be able to check on (probably NSFW) Funimation's site, around the 16:30 mark.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 496 of 569