• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Japanese Girl Group AKB48 - To Perform Tokyo Auto Salon Singapore on 2013!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MyAnimeNetwork

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:43 am Reply with quote
hey fellas, especially those AKB48 Singapore fans out there! I read this online and I though I'd make this share. They are so coming to singapore. Accordingly...

Quote:
The most exclusive car show in Asia will now also play host to the most popular Japanese idol group when they come to perform here in Singapore during the show’s mid-April dates.

Japan’s most popular idol group AKB48 will be performing “LIVE” at the Tokyo Auto Salon Singapore 2013. These lovely girls will be performing popular songs like “Heavy Rotation”, which is also the theme song for Tokyo Auto Salon Singapore 2013, and many more other songs like “Aitakatta”.

Read entire article at http://sgcafe.com/2013/03/scandal-live-singapore-2013-fans-show-saturdays-concert-full-day-prior/

Singapore fans are so lucky to finally see AKB48 perfom live. Any fans of AKB48 out there? Are you planning to go?
donbeiwest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Going to Japan is the only way to see them. It's unfair. Mad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1