• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Kingdom Hearts 1.5's English PAX East Trailer Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Risky Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:31 pm Reply with quote
I've played that first game too many times to count and CoM twice (GBA and PS2). I'm still excited to play this again. I can't wait!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
varmintx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:38 pm Reply with quote
My PS2 copy CoM has been sitting on my shelf unopened since the day it came out. Embarassed Maybe with the HD release, I'll actually get around to playing it.
machetecat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:27 pm Reply with quote

It's like I'm 15 all over again.

OH GOD I don't own a PS3 and the logical side of my brain is telling me I already HAVE all the games and I DON'T need to spend $300 on a console for games I already own and specifically bought consoles for in the past... but my heart is screaming at me "HD!! FINAL MIX VERSION!! TROPHIES!! THE TRAILER ALONE MAKES YOU WANT TO BUY IT!"

Seriously that is a VERY good trailer. Not fair, Square.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quote
I wish the voice acting was better.
mehh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:55 pm Reply with quote
I shouldn't get excited, This is just another way to squeeze as much money out of the franchise as possible. BUT WHY AM I SO DAMN EXCITED
everydaygamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:24 pm Reply with quote
mehh wrote:
I shouldn't get excited, This is just another way to squeeze as much money out of the franchise as possible. BUT WHY AM I SO DAMN EXCITED

cause they actually put alot of effort into it. plus its the first time NA is getting the final mix version.
Adv193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:10 pm Reply with quote
I'll be just as happy if they can announce an HD Remix release for Kingdom Hearts II, other than the fact I can't wait to play these 2 games again though I never got through Re:Chain of Memories like I did with the original GBA version.
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:47 pm Reply with quote
machetecat wrote:

OH GOD I don't own a PS3 and the logical side of my brain is telling me I already HAVE all the games and I DON'T need to spend $300 on a console for games I already own and specifically bought consoles for in the past... but my heart is screaming at me "HD!! FINAL MIX VERSION!! TROPHIES!! THE TRAILER ALONE MAKES YOU WANT TO BUY IT!"

Do what I'm doing and wait for Black Friday. They had PS3's going for $200 (with extra games thrown in) at most of the major retailers last year. I expect we'll get similar deals this time, especially with the PS4 around the corner. Amazon lists the release date as Dec. 31st, anyways!
Zero Gravity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm Reply with quote
ZepysGirl wrote:
machetecat wrote:

Do what I'm doing and wait for Black Friday. They had PS3's going for $200 (with extra games thrown in) at most of the major retailers last year. I expect we'll get similar deals this time, especially with the PS4 around the corner. Amazon lists the release date as Dec. 31st, anyways!

it'll be out sometime mid-October. Amazon always lists something as December 31st if they don't have a clear release date.
Kinda wish this game had KH2, but you can't have everything I suppose
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:10 am Reply with quote
Friends going to PAX East. Hope they get a chance to check this out and provide some feedback. Too many games to play there, too little time..................
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:23 pm Reply with quote
Zero Gravity wrote:
ZepysGirl wrote:
machetecat wrote:

it'll be out sometime mid-October. Amazon always lists something as December 31st if they don't have a clear release date.
Kinda wish this game had KH2, but you can't have everything I suppose

Hehe yeah, I knew they'd make us wait for 2, but at least we know they're already working on it so hopefully the wait won't be as long since KH2 will reportedly be in the second collection (also BBS, which was great too, hell yes).

Can't wait to replay these in HD.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1