• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Chris Sabat to Host SciFi Zone Radio

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeyonderZ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Wow .. crappy VA and even worse Voice director ... doing Radio.. congrats to fanboys everywhere. Oh and my personal opinion is he is a jack ass that has little no talent for doing any thing cept making Fanboys happy. "Call me on the phone and leave me a message some time" .. Dumb ass planet namek. lol
Yashouzoid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:41 pm Reply with quote
What's this about Planet Namek? Did he post something there?
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:57 pm Reply with quote
BeyonderZ wrote:
Wow .. crappy VA and even worse Voice director ... doing Radio.. congrats to fanboys everywhere. Oh and my personal opinion is he is a jack ass that has little no talent for doing any thing cept making Fanboys happy. "Call me on the phone and leave me a message some time" .. Dumb ass planet namek. lol

Gee, mind getting over yourself and pulling your head out of 2000??
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:57 pm Reply with quote
BeyonderZ wrote:

Get a life and stop making fun of talented people. Yes, I bet you know him well enough to know he's a jackass. Hey, tell him I said hi. Confused

"Little no talent"? WTF?

And that Planet Namek site is now defunct (no longer operating). Shows how up-to-date you are.

Last edited by Starwind Amada on Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Well, it's over, and I must say, I was not impressed. I was expecting these guys to talk about ANIME, seeing as how they were at Anime Festival Orlando, (AFO) but no, they ramble on and on about sci-fi stuff. I mean, Anime Angie got a few minutes to talk about anime, but it was mainly about what's going on at AFO, not anime series or anything. Chris got to talk a little about his recording company, Okatron 5000 and the new DBZ game they just finished working on (Tenkaiichi) but that was it. The rest was sci-fi mumbo-jumbo and a bunch of commercials. These guys are at AFO and they're talking about stuff like Stargate SG-1 and Xena: Warrior Princess (both of which are crappy shows that are several years old). Bruce Campbell calling in would've been cool, IF I WAS FAMILIAR WITH HIS WORK. I know it's called Sci-Fi Zone, but they're at AFO, and I thought that would be an exception. I was wrong. I probably won't be listening to these guys any more.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1