• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sundome's Kazuto Okada to Launch Ittsū Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:21 am Reply with quote
Heh, wonder what this one will be about but should be fun.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
TopGunman

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:41 am Reply with quote
Sundome was just weird. So weird that I just kept reading, I had to see where it was going....then I stopped because life got in the way and I completely forgot about it. Now this article pops up and now I'm curious to see where it went from where I left off. I didn't even know it ended!
Relairknight

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:11 pm Reply with quote
I really enjoyed Sundome, not because of the erotic parts, almost in spite of them. They were really rather awkward and kind of uncomfortable but it was such a touching and mysterious story that I had to find out how it ended. Glad to see the author is doing other work now!
gerbilx

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quote
Not gonnna lie, I absolutely loved each and every erotic part of Sundome. The content really resonated with me. However, what truly stays with me is the ending. I think of it frequently. I have experienced little else as beautiful as Sundome.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1