• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Time of Eve Film Blu-ray Reaches English Dub Goal

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:25 am Reply with quote
configspace wrote:
Quote:
And thank you everyone for sharing your ideas for this project! We are working hard on putting together the next stretch goal, but it requires pricing things out, and making sure we have all the permissions and rights in order.

I wonder if this means they are looking at Pale Cocoon, Mizu no Kotoba, or the soundtrack next.

I hoping they release a soundtrack - even if it's a digital download, keeping their overheads down allowing for possibly more extras.

I've always loved the music used in the ONAs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quote
TsunaReborn! wrote:
configspace wrote:
Quote:
And thank you everyone for sharing your ideas for this project! We are working hard on putting together the next stretch goal, but it requires pricing things out, and making sure we have all the permissions and rights in order.

I wonder if this means they are looking at Pale Cocoon, Mizu no Kotoba, or the soundtrack next.

I hoping they release a soundtrack - even if it's a digital download, keeping their overheads down allowing for possibly more extras.

I've always loved the music used in the ONAs.

Soundtrack would be very cool.
Sam Murai

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quote
Wow, didn't think the show was popular enough to raise $50k+. Good for them, even though I thought the show itself was alright (heart was there, but something was off/missing from its execution…) and kickstarter programs, while novel, make me squirm for some reason.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3