• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: A Teddy Bear Wants to Meet Milla in Tales of Festival/Kuma Tomo Promo Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 am Reply with quote
There's something very unsettling about that bear...

Also, a note to ANN staff - the date in the article's subtitle is June 6 for Tales Fest, but the bottom of the article says June 1-2 (unless the June 6 refers to something else?)
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 am Reply with quote
My GAWD that was so cute!! But do I really have to spend all my time interacting? Man just when you thought Tamagotchi was bad.

For a minute when the title read "A Teddy Bear Wants to Meed Milla..." my first thoughts was he wanted to meet Milla Kunis. Smile
CatzCradle

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:02 am Reply with quote
Is this a video game or a cheap advertising gimmick for the Tales series? -__-;;

Anyway, I was initially interested in this (since I can't resist cute plushes), but maan did it totally creep anyone out when the bear started talking LOL
frubam

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:33 am Reply with quote
CatzCradle wrote:
Is this a video game or a cheap advertising gimmick for the Tales series? -__-;;

Well it's a crappy gimmick. I mean, they could have used a Quickie or a Mieu, even a Tenebrae, but instead they use a default generic bear?
Wooga

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:01 am Reply with quote
frubam wrote:
CatzCradle wrote:

Well it's a crappy gimmick. I mean, they could have used a Quickie or a Mieu, even a Tenebrae, but instead they use a default generic bear?

It's a seperate game, the commercial is sort of a tie-in ad for both of them. That's what I got
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1