• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: More Tales of Xillia Character Promos Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerberous

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:27 pm Reply with quote
I hope this sells millions.
Sarukah

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:44 pm Reply with quote
This "D1 Edition", I have not been able to find info on it at all. Can someone explain how I get it? Is that what you get if you just preorder the game itself? I can't find any stores selling it specifically, its only been the game by itself or the $100 dollar LE and its left me confused.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quote
Sarukah wrote:
This "D1 Edition", I have not been able to find info on it at all. Can someone explain how I get it? Is that what you get if you just preorder the game itself? I can't find any stores selling it specifically, its only been the game by itself or the $100 dollar LE and its left me confused.

It's a European thing only, and from what I've read, anyone who pre-orders gets the Day One edition.
Sarukah

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:24 pm Reply with quote
HitokiriShadow wrote:

It's a European thing only, and from what I've read, anyone who pre-orders gets the Day One edition.

See thats what I was starting to come to the conclusion of and then this article goes and says
Quote:
Two different limited editions will be available in both regions: a "Milla Maxwell Collector's Edition" with a Milla figurine, original soundtrack, and an artbook, and a "D1 Edition" with the artbook and soundtrack.

So its like Neutral Where is this "D1 Edition" for NA! I can't find it or info on it on any seller websites.
TopGunman

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quote
Up until now, Tales of Graces F is the best of the games imo. I like the characters in that one the most, especially Pascal <3

^ _ ^

It'd be a miracle if this new game can top it. Either way it, like all Tales of games, looks amazing!

Speaking of which, I hope news of a Tales of Graces F animation project is announced soon.
Kazemon15

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:18 pm Reply with quote
Sarukah wrote:
HitokiriShadow wrote:

See thats what I was starting to come to the conclusion of and then this article goes and says
Quote:
Two different limited editions will be available in both regions: a "Milla Maxwell Collector's Edition" with a Milla figurine, original soundtrack, and an artbook, and a "D1 Edition" with the artbook and soundtrack.

So its like Neutral Where is this "D1 Edition" for NA! I can't find it or info on it on any seller websites.

It's been confirmed anyone who preorders will automatically get the day 1 edition, unless they tell gamestop to upgrade to a collector's edition.

You can find out here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=551834474868944&set=a.321038737948520.90040.112479992137730&type=1&theater
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Kazemon15 wrote:

It's been confirmed anyone who preorders will automatically get the day 1 edition, unless they tell gamestop to upgrade to a collector's edition.

You can find out here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=551834474868944&set=a.321038737948520.90040.112479992137730&type=1&theater

Anyone who pre-orders it in the UK. That person only speaks for the EU branch of Namco Bandai and their releases. You'll notice that Abyssal Chronicles even says "UK only" at the bottom there.

See also this tweet and what they are responding to.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1