• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragonball Movie Set

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:04 pm Reply with quote
These three movies were all shorts right? Length isn't listed in the encyclopedia.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
UltimaShadowfax

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:23 pm Reply with quote
When I first saw the headline, I thought it was referring to the live action movie Anime hyper
theoriginalbilis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
These three movies were all shorts right? Length isn't listed in the encyclopedia.

Emerje

The box set contains DB Movies 2-4 (sadly, Movie 1 is still sublicensed to Kidmark). Movies 2 & 3 are about 45-50 mins. while Movie 4 (The Anniversary Special/Path to Power) is around 80-90 mins.

And for $30, that's a darn good deal, my friends.
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:19 pm Reply with quote
Indeed it is, especially when you consider that most stores will sell it for much less. I'll definitely be picking this up!

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:17 pm Reply with quote
The entry highlighting the release says 185 minutes total, which is the loose equivalent of 7 1/2 episodes of TV show.

Indeed, it is a deal.
Zero_Reborn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:55 pm Reply with quote
theoriginalbilis wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

The box set contains DB Movies 2-4 (sadly, Movie 1 is still sublicensed to Kidmark). Movies 2 & 3 are about 45-50 mins. while Movie 4 (The Anniversary Special/Path to Power) is around 80-90 mins.

When is Kidmarks license supposed to run out anyway? I want the first 13 episodes of Dragonball uncut.
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:52 pm Reply with quote
Zero_Reborn wrote:
theoriginalbilis wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

When is Kidmarks license supposed to run out anyway? I want the first 13 episodes of Dragonball uncut.

The last time anyone asked FUNimation about that, their response was "not any time soon",which is a damn shame, since they have everything ready for a release (The Region #4 Saga of Goku set is uncut and bilingual, however the included Movie #1 is not)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1