• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: DBZ CCG Expansion Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taconinja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:29 pm Reply with quote
I know someone, somewhere will reprimand me, but I have one question to ask, "who cares?" I used to play, like a lot of us perhaps, but DBZ is losing its hold in America, right? Ok, a little off-topic, I know. There is my 2 cents worth!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:05 pm Reply with quote
taconinja wrote:
I know someone, somewhere will reprimand me, but I have one question to ask, "who cares?" I used to play, like a lot of us perhaps, but DBZ is losing its hold in America, right? Ok, a little off-topic, I know. There is my 2 cents worth!

If the recent re-release of the card game is anything to go by (which it is), DBZ hasn't lost as much of a hold as you might think it has. Enough people out there still collect and play it to justify releasing more cards.

This is good news for the people who collect the game.
matthewlow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:01 pm Reply with quote
Someone change this news topic.

The set releases on November 9th.

Don't believe me, fine... I should know since I write for Scrye on DBZ. Or rather, a Score Entertainment rep has already clarified that ICv2 is incorrect. The date was pushed up about a month ago.

This game is awesome, so go play.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1