• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Adds Tales of Vesperia Anime Film

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quote
I heard about this and I'm happy to see Funi picked up Tales of Vesperia. I'm assuming that Troy Baker will reprise his role as Yuri for the anime movie. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
The Mad Manga Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Very Happy Fractale was my second favorite anime of the winter anime season (my favorite being Wandering Son!) I'm surprised to see it being licensed so soon seeing as how it just ended its Japanese TV run 3 days ago. I hope that Funimation dubs more Noitamina titles as they are the best titles each season!
Echo_City

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:30 am Reply with quote
The Mad Manga Massacre wrote:
I hope that Funimation dubs more Noitamina titles as they are the best titles each season!

...except for the season when they showed Planet of the Beast King. That show was a disaster. (aka Jyu oh sei)
strike_zero00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:59 am Reply with quote
Glad to see Funimation already having 2012 releases planned and what surprised me the most is the Tales of Vesperia movie getting licensed and dubbed, if only Bandai could've take a lesson from Funi in dubbing Tales of the Abyss anime.
warlesha21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quote
Vesperia looks interesting...

As much as Fractale wasn't a complete disappointment, I would rather spend my dough on Kuragahime. I'm kind of shocked Fractale will be released before.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5