• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Ryota Ohsaka, Nobunaga Shimazaki, Natsuki Hanae, Takahiro Sakurai Lead Ace of Diamond Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:41 am Reply with quote
Not a big fan of sports theme anime series but I do like to watch them once awhile so this sort of interests me. Not bad for the cast members I guess.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
YumeHunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:03 am Reply with quote
Nice cast there. It's hard to say that will the voices match since I haven't read the manga yet. But I'm actually looking foward to Ace of Diamond. I like sports anime and I have only seen one baseball anime(Ookiku Furikabutte). And it's going to be a collab between Madhouse and Production I.G. That fact got me hyped up even more. Maybe I will pick up the manga before the anime starts airing.
Darkmagick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Aww...I was really pulling for Showtaro Morikubo as Miyuki...The role just seemed so perfect for him...

Ah well, I like Sakurai a lot too, so I suppose I'll get over it.

On the other hand, I think Natsuki Hanae is a perfect choice for Haruichi. (Is it just me, or do he and Shimazaki seem to be working together a lot? They were together in Tari Tari, the Code Geass Akito OVAs, The Severing Crime Edge...And now this.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1