• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your avatar.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:43 pm Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:
Those would be some...interesting looking babies. Laughing However time to move on again. So for the rest of the week in honor of the new movie here is Ultron.

Well then I shall switch to best Avengers couple!

Not happy with how AoU handled Widow, to say the least Sad
miwa_chan

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:00 pm Reply with quote
My avatar isn't from an anime but it is very special to me! Her name is Korilakkuma, a friend of Rilakkuma. She is a white bear and in the picture she is in a bunny suit Anime catgrin She is special to me because my boyfriend bought me a pencil case just like the picture! It is super soft and cute and it was a surprise so it meant a lot to me.

Also, I have seen the first episode of Serial Experiments Lain and thought it was interesting! I may or may not finish it at some point.
Cam0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:50 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Well then I shall switch to best Avengers couple!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:13 am Reply with quote
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

They were great together in Winter Soldier, not to mention the animated movies. But nooo, Whedon just had to pull spoiler[Bruce/Natasha] out of his ass and force that in there...
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:29 am Reply with quote
I thought that Natasha and Steve felt way too awkward in Winter Soldier, as a serious couple it did not feel right. Natsha and Bruce on the other hand just feltlike it had more chemistry.

Anyway my current Avatar is Nya-tan from Etotama, I think that she is such a well done purposely terrible character that she actually woks out as a great. Kind of like the series as a whole and why it is my favourite current airing show.
Raftina

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:19 pm Reply with quote
IGA, the mastermind behind the Metroidvania style Castlevania games, is back to make another Metroidvania--with at least the composer Michiru Yamane back on the team. It looks like a remake of the last Metroidvania he made: Order of Ecclesia, with the serial numbers filed off. The protagonist, Miriam, is more or less Shanoa, and the backstory bears a rather sneaking resemblance to the Order of Ecclesia.

Not that I mind at all, since Order of Ecclesia is my favorite out of the Metroidvanias, for its difficulty, for the mix of classic CV levels, and for Shanoa's ability to liberally use magic. I hope Bloodstained takes this route rather than the weapon based combat of the older Metroidvanias. It remains to be seen whether the gameplay would live up to OoE.

The Kickstarter funding and Inti Creates makes me a bit hesitant, since I've been hearing bad things about Mighty No 9. But I'm still very excited.

My avatar is Miriam, as cropped from the promo artwork behind the promo video. I wanted to use the original as my wallpaper, but I back out--it's a bit awkward to have a wallpaper of a beautiful woman in rather revealing clothes and the title "Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night" emblazoned as the background of a laptop.

DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:48 am Reply with quote
Well I changed mine much sooner than expected. I guess that I ended up liking Liliruca from Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? so much from a recent episode, that I just had to change my avatar to her. Something resonated for me with the character, so I really wanted to change to her.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Moving on from the Marvel Universe (for now) it's back to some anime goodness. Things are crazy right now at my work. Hectic and chaotic. So I figured a lady who excels at both of those is in order. Say hello to Koko Hekmatyar from Jormungand. A ball of crazy, chaotic, spastic, cute, creepy, and nutty all rolled up into one.

Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:20 pm Reply with quote
Moving on from one psychotic chick to another it's time for the Bloodhound to take center stage. Tell her to clean your laundry, I dare you.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:47 pm Reply with quote
Feneri from the game Show By Rock. She's the drummer of StuddoBan Gyasshu, one of my favorite bands in the game.

Brook-Gomamon

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:10 pm Reply with quote
It's really just a mashup of my fave Straw Hat and my fave Digimon.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:50 pm Reply with quote
Back to DxD, but with Serafall this time.
Cam0

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:19 pm Reply with quote
Yeeeeeees. The full picture is niiiiice. I love the fact that DxD has those card thingies and that they keep making more of them.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:25 pm Reply with quote
Lots of shows have those mobile card games. The DxD game is the only one to get images consistently ripped from it.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:43 pm Reply with quote
excellent choice. the show needs more Serafall
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 484 of 512