• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime characters that should be in jail.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanfanel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:30 am Reply with quote
(steps up to the microphone)

(taps it a few times)

(screech of feedback)

(clears throat)

"Golgo 13. Thank you."

(bows)

(leaves the stage)
Akane the Catgirl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:13 pm Reply with quote
For me, I'd put Yuno Gasai from The Future Diary on this list. I don't care if she IS your waifu or not, Yuno really should be in jail or at the very least get psychiatric help. Considering that she's committed multiple murders, kidnapped her crush at least once, stalked him for an indefinite amount of time, and is just a complete nutcase in general, I'd take her to the closest mental hospital first before seeing what the courts inevitably decide for her.

*flees before the yandere fanboys can shank me*
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:45 pm Reply with quote
Goku, Chichi, Bulma & Vegeta - child endangerment/negligence Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cam0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Akane the Catgirl wrote:
For me, I'd put Yuno Gasai from The Future Diary on this list. I don't care if she IS your waifu or not, Yuno really should be in jail or at the very least get psychiatric help. Considering that she's committed multiple murders, kidnapped her crush at least once, stalked him for an indefinite amount of time, and is just a complete nutcase in general, I'd take her to the closest mental hospital first before seeing what the courts inevitably decide for her.

Pretty much every diary owner from The Future Diary was just as bad. Your post seems like a bait to ignite the flames.
Akane the Catgirl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
Akane the Catgirl wrote:

Pretty much every diary owner from The Future Diary was just as bad. Your post seems like a bait to ignite the flames.

It's because of the whole waifu thing, isn't it? From what I know, half of the fan base really loves Yuno, and the other half wants to see her die in a fire. Guess which side I'm kind of on? (Actually, my problem with Yuno's character isn't so much her actual character so much as how she's portrayed in the context of the narrative. I cannot count how many times she's presented as the perfect yandere girlfriend and not a tragic villain/monster as she should be.)
Levitz9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Haruhi Suzumiya.

Let's see, sexual harassment, that little bit with spiking Mikuru's drink, extortion, blackmail... yeah, she's a real card, that Haruhi. I can see her next book now: "The Incarceration of Haruhi Suzumiya".
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quote
Levitz9 wrote:
Haruhi Suzumiya.

As you wish.
Morisummer500

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:45 pm Reply with quote
Oh, I haven't seen Kanamemo in a while, but the lady with the glasses that liked young girls, and they played that whimsical music when she wanted to do something toa young girl.
Also, The Blade Children from Spiral. Rio is adorable, but didn't she
kill a sensei from her school,( with dry ice!!), and also Kanone, he did some bad things too.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3