• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime on demand?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misusawa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Okay, so i have registered with Anime on demand (uk) and paid for a season subscription.
Now can someone please tell me where on earth i can find the anime!
Takuku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quote
http://www.anime-on-demand.com/video/anime

At the moment, there is just Tiger & Bunny, Mobile Suit Gundam and Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam.
Misusawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:28 am Reply with quote
Mmm Hmm Thats what i thought. Since that isnt anime on demand, but a very weak streaming service i'll need to figure out how to contact the sites owners to get my money back and close my account
Takuku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 am Reply with quote
You do realise that this is only just starting up and that more stuff will be coming in the next few weeks?

Oh well... if you're so sure you want to cancel maybe it's worth pming kzandrew about it.
kzandrew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 am Reply with quote
Misusawa wrote:
Mmm Hmm Thats what i thought. Since that isnt anime on demand, but a very weak streaming service i'll need to figure out how to contact the sites owners to get my money back and close my account

Hi Misusawa,

Sorry you feel that way just now - we've had some setbacks due to the unfolding situation in Japan last month. However things are picking up now and we're pushing ahead with things at a good pace.

In the next week you will start seeing fresh titles up as well as Tiger & Bunny and Gundam.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. If you do still wish for a refund then PM me and we'll sort it out without cluttering up the board.

Best regards,

Andrew Partridge,
Kaze / Anime on Demand
Misusawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quote
kzandrew wrote:
Misusawa wrote:

Hi Misusawa,

Sorry you feel that way just now - we've had some setbacks due to the unfolding situation in Japan last month. However things are picking up now and we're pushing ahead with things at a good pace.

In the next week you will start seeing fresh titles up as well as Tiger & Bunny and Gundam.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. If you do still wish for a refund then PM me and we'll sort it out without cluttering up the board.

Best regards,

Andrew Partridge,
Kaze / Anime on Demand

Its not such a problem if there is anime coming in the near future and i do understand those problems, But i feel that due to the lack of available anime you should perhaps have waited before launching an on demand service that has no readily available content to fulfil what almost anyone's idea of on demand would be.

Its not like a quaterly subscription has cost me A lot of mobey, so i will stick with it for now and see if any anime comes up.

I would like to suggest though that you add at least a contact email to the homepage of anime on demand. I much prefer when i have an option for direct communication with a site rater than haaving to moan in a forum.

Amy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1