• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Media Blasters July '11 Solicitations

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:47 pm Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:03 pm Reply with quote
I was hoping that QB 2 BD would be out by then, but well I guess I can wait a bit more. Nothing else really grabs my interest.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Starsplash Taiwan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:49 am Reply with quote
I want to see if they are going to come out with an ultimate collection of some sorts for Queens blade and will pick that up. I will give it some time before I pick it up.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I'll wait for a complete QB2 collection.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:57 am Reply with quote
Wow, first I have heard about a 12 Kingdoms BluRay. Not sure how many people they think will double dip for it though. Particularly going with 3 sets instead of 2.

Ah well, 14 months since SZS was supposed to be released and not a word about its status.
The Naked Beast

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
Ah well, 14 months since SZS was supposed to be released and not a word about its status.

Sometimes, I want to keep the hope alive that it will be released some day. If it is taking this long, that hope dwindles with every solicitation. But, I persevere for the day of its release date announcement.
WTK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
Wow, first I have heard about a 12 Kingdoms BluRay.

It's something that J. Sirabella had noted that they would like to get a while back. It did take a little while.
Quote:
Not sure how many people they think will double dip for it though. Particularly going with 3 sets instead of 2.

It may depends on how closely MB's releases will mirror the Japan releases (R1 vs JP BD).

And I wouldn't rule out 4 sets instead of 3. That's how Japan has released it. The running time and the Part 1 title matches to Japan set 1. The JP running time goes 350, 175, 450, and 150 minutes. If MB does go this way, it's possible for them to set different MSRPs for the different sets.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1