• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hey, Answerman! [2006-01-13]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quote
CptNerd wrote:
Kind of off-topic, but I don't know how else to do this.

Zac, I'm the guy who won the Robotech caption contest, and I haven't gotten the box set yet. I replied to your email back before Christmas where you wanted my address, but I didn't hear back from you. I sent you mail this morning, but I don't know if you got it. Can you check to see if your spam filter is trapping my email, or if you got the email, can you reply? I have no other way of knowing if you're receiving my email.

I'm beginning to wonder if the "Answerman" prize is like the old Marvel "No-prizes"... Wink

Andrew Diseker

It takes 4-6 weeks to get your prize; in some cases it may take longer. Lately I've had people experiencing delivery times of 8 weeks or more. If anyone else has issues with their prize, email me directly, do not post about it in this forum. I'm less likely to see it here.
CptNerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:59 pm Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
If anyone else has issues with their prize, email me directly, do not post about it in this forum. I'm less likely to see it here.

Just do me a favor, hit "reply" to one of my emails, let me know that you recieved them. Right now, I have no way of knowing whether or not the email got through. I have to assume lack of a reply means lack of receipt.

You don't need to spend any time on the reply, just click "reply" and "send".

Thank you.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4