• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Nosatsu Junkie GN 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quote
First off I would like to say that I did have this thread up once before, but after talking to some people and some ups and downs here and there I deleted the previous one, since nobody posted in it. The content contained in the previous one was unprofessional of me, due to my disagreeing with the review and just being a douchebag and shouting out stuff. For that I apologize, and I want to make sure my posting about this series will appeal to other people to read it.

After going back and reading the review, as well as reading the entire first volume again, I have to say that I agree with the review on certain points. The wording and situations don't seem to come together in a sense to bring the reader into the book, and grasp the situation. I think though that it does have it's moments, some indications of something to come, and then taking the situation and turning it something unexpected. My view of this series and the review given though, is limited, due to my only having the Japanese version of the series, therefore not knowing whether the translation is any good, so I'll have to leave that to Carlo. I still say that I cannot agree with the rating that it was given, because of the potenial of the series, but I hope that later volumes of it can garner higher ratings in their reviews. Truth of the matter is that the series does take quite an interesting turn in later volumes, and I hope you all won't be disappointed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1