• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Naruto Build-A-Ninja Sweepstakes!

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hentaiguy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:54 am Reply with quote
Contrary to common belief, I too, have a sense of humor, however contrived and subtle it may come across, its there, hiding, waiting...Razz
SharinganEyes92

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:11 pm Reply with quote
As it says when I open up this page, "Please keep in mind that this article is 27.13 days old... it's kinda late to discuss it."

So why are people still posting in this forum? Why am I posting in this forum? Why does this forum still exist? Why do people exist? Is there really a God? Why does hentai exist? It is possibly the nastiest thing out there in the universe. Why is my name Florida?! That's the name of a state!

But any way, who cares? Keep working on that gallery Zac! I'm sure it'll be amazing!
hentaiguy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:05 am Reply with quote
Florida? How cool is that?
Tsura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:18 pm Reply with quote
DYNOMITE!!!
SharinganEyes92

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quote
Tsura wrote:
DYNOMITE!!!

Hahaha! Good to see some fellow Naruto fans have some good animated comedic taste.

LONG LIVE FAMILY GUY!!
Tsura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:36 pm Reply with quote
hey Hentaiguy, sharingan eyes what were your entries id really like to see them.
hentaiguy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quote
I will honor your request and post my entry...as soon as I figure out how to display my picture in a way in which it can be enlarged. As soon as I figure that out, sure I'll post it.
Tsura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:37 pm Reply with quote
dont mean to be rude or pry or anything like that but is the gallery gonna be coming soon. i understand your busy and have a life but im anxious to see it. i dont mind if you delay it a little more but i just hope you haven't forgotten about it...in fact i dont even know if your even going to read this string any more. but i case you do, i hope to see the gallery soon, and i know everyone whos been waiting is really appriciative of all the work you guys are doing.
piccolo14217

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:23 pm Reply with quote
I too would like to see the gallery. I would like to add the winners have not yet recieved their prizes...
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quote
piccolo14217 wrote:
I too would like to see the gallery. I would like to add the winners have not yet recieved their prizes...

Yeah, I know. There's a snag in the Naruto vol. 1 DVDs. I'm still waiting on three of them. I'd rather not send some prizes out and not others.

Apparently those DVDs are supposed to be in my hands on Monday. So I'll update then and let you know what's up.

Also, you have my profound apologies, but the Naruto gallery has been cancelled. I simply do not have the time to sift through thousands of entries and post them all; it's far too time consuming and I have too many other, more pressing things to take care of. If you'd like others to see your entry, feel free to post them in this thread.
Tsura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:32 pm Reply with quote
well thats unfortunate but understandable. thatks for all the work you did on the contest, and i hope to see another contest like it in the future.
Prax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
piccolo14217 wrote:

Yeah, I know. There's a snag in the Naruto vol. 1 DVDs. I'm still waiting on three of them. I'd rather not send some prizes out and not others.

Apparently those DVDs are supposed to be in my hands on Monday. So I'll update then and let you know what's up.

Ooh.. that really sucks. :D I was hoping that the stuff could have been sent out much earlier because I will be moving around May 15. Now I guess I'll have to make sure my mail gets redirected to my new address (or maybe I should just email you my new address? It really does depend if it will get here faster than 2 weeks). Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Sorry to hear about the cancellation of the gallery thing. I was really looking forward to it and it would have given lots of artists a chance to shine (of course, if it were me--me being lazy, I'd just dump all the pics into a bare-bones directory and let people wade through everything from there XD). It definitely would have taken way too much effort to have an actual (even if simple) gallery for thousands of entries.

- Prax, moving on..
piccolo14217

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know when the prizes go out?
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:14 pm Reply with quote
piccolo14217 wrote:
Does anyone know when the prizes go out?

They went out already. If you didn't recieve yours, email me at zac@animenewsnetwork with your name and address and I'll look into it for you.
konohajillian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quote
oh, too bad...I was lookin forward to that gallery - and Zac, I done emailed you...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 14 of 14