• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Mio Otani to Join Live-Action Haganai Film's Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conner Crooks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quote
May be of interest, but the obi on the 9th novel shows that the series now has 6.1 million in print.

(via @IEEE80211)
Hypeathon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quote
In before everyone whines about how she doesn't have enough "meat" for the role. Oy.
Little_Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quote
Needs more meat. Otherwise it's just not the same.
Setsura1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quote
Will definitely be interesting. Just hope that they don't butcher my beloved Sena.
mangamuscle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Sena has blond hair, it is no good omen that the hair of this girl has not been dyed blond for the photo, she has the Sena hair pin so it is a photo that was made with the promotion the live-action movie in mind. I sense a cringe worth adaption like the recent Ranma 1/2 special.
Mikeski

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:19 pm Reply with quote
mangamuscle wrote:
Sena has blond hair, it is no good omen that the hair of this girl has not been dyed blond for the photo, she has the Sena hair pin so it is a photo that was made with the promotion the live-action movie in mind. I sense a cringe worth adaption like the recent Ranma 1/2 special.

Perhaps she's currently shooting something else where a hair-color change wouldn't work? And if they're not shooting this for a while yet, why bleach it for one promo shot? (If anything, photoshop it.)
Neyodemos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:32 am Reply with quote
Well, still can't complain on the cast.

Physically they should have some work done, like Kodaka's blonde hair, isn't all blond, and Yozora should be more serious looking. But if they cover the personality well, then this cast is so far good.
We can't complain about Sera, she's Beautiful!, more than I was expecting. Besides, "Niku" wasn't just because of her breasts xD

What I'm really worried about is Maria, MOSTLY Yukimira!, and Rika, since they have very extreme (and rare) personalities...
Let us see. If they do an adaptation similar to the "Death Note" adaptation, then I don't have much to complain.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1