• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hentai recommendations.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bango

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:22 am Reply with quote
bloodpressurezz wrote:
Any suggestions of good futanari hentai?
Bango wrote:
I'm kind of surprised Pandra never got an animated version. Back when Pollinic Girls Attack and Alignment You You were animated I was pretty sure it'd follow suit.
Turns out it got animated. LOL. I think it had a futa scene too but it might have just been tentacles.

Another one for you would be Asa kara Zusshiri Milk Pot, specifically ep2.

Then there's Alignment You You which I think had some futa.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:22 pm Reply with quote
Hi Guys,

I am looking for hentais on line similar to depravity. Can someone help me suggest some good hentai rape titles similar to depravity.
Shehab

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

I'd like some recommendations for good hentai series that has drugs in them.

I mean, where girls (accidently or by force) drink some drugs that makes them HORNY!! or a hentai that has a REALLY perverted and HORNY!! girl who keeps masturbating.

Something like that episode in Stringendo where the teacher gives Kirishima (the blonde girl) some sort of sex medicine that made her horny.

Preferably new hentais, not like from 2000 or 2001

Even if the hentai had one or two episodes that involved sexual medicines.

A list would be great.

Thanks in advance
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:34 pm Reply with quote
well, for a really horny girl, I'd go with episodes 1 and 4 of HHH Triple H as well as Hatsuinu The Animation

a few suggestions for drugs: D-Spray, Oni Chichi, Tokubetsu Byoutou
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quote
You know, I'm getting kind of tired of all these rape centered hentai with messed up stories. I couldn't tell you how many titles I've seen that involved some crazy family in a reclusive mansion that ends with the house burning down/blowing up.

So if it's not too much trouble, could you guys pitch me some vanilla hentai? I don't mind if there's some rape in it, but something with a happy ending at least. My list is up to date so you can check that to see what I've seen already. Thanks.
Touma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
So if it's not too much trouble, could you guys pitch me some vanilla hentai?

These are what I can think of right now. They all had R1 DVD releases, but I have no idea about current availability.

Can Can Bunny Extra has two volumes, "Lucky 7" and "Summer Fun." It is a bit like a hentai version of Ah My Goddess!

Darling is about a hentai mangaka whose wife helps him to act out the stories that he writes.

Frantic, Frustrated & Female has a group of girls trying to help a friend have her first orgasm. It is a sex comedy that is all yuri and mostly rather soft-core.

My Fair Masseuse is about a prostitute who enjoys her work as much as her customers do. It is one of three stories on "The Best of Kitty" volume 3. The other two stories are not so vanilla.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:00 pm Reply with quote
The last vanilla-ish hentai that I've watched was Resort Boin and Purely☆Kiss THE ANIMATION. The former was 3 good episodes of sex with different girls and the latter is really really passionate mating.

And. . . Looking at the August and September list of hentai releases, there doesn't seem to be much vanilla series to be releases.*

*Both links contains NSFW photos so click at your own risk.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:14 pm Reply with quote
I am way behind. Haven't watched anything since Jan
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:53 pm Reply with quote
I haven't been too impressed with most hentai coming out this year, but September has another Annerose episode and the preview image is very promising. It's saddening that Pixy/Lilith has more or less crumbled and even Lilith/ZIZ isn't doing all that much when Lilith still has tons of games left to adapt.

EmbraceMe wrote:
And. . . Looking at the August and September list of hentai releases, there doesn't seem to be much vanilla series to be releases.

What are you talking about? Most of those things are vanilla. It doesn't have to lovey-dovey romance, just the absence of what people would call harder fetishes or themes. Unless you're talking about THE Vanilla Series, in which case, the less of them the better.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:15 am Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:

What are you talking about? Most of those things are vanilla. It doesn't have to lovey-dovey romance, just the absence of what people would call harder fetishes or themes.

Huh, I guess my interpretation of vanilla has been off the entire time. It's as you said, I took it more as lovey-dovey romance rather than the absence of hardcore stuff like BDSM, etc. And then there's the fact that I'm judging stuff base on the photos provided or its cover image.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:40 am Reply with quote
Well I was using it to refer to normal consentual sex. When it comes to manga at least, I see that word exclusively applied to that.

So far as August goes, 6/10 look like they'll be dark and rapey, while for September at least half look like that too.

Looking forward to more Oni Chichi and Sexfriend.

Anyways, I checked out Can Can Bunny and it was pretty good (although the main heroine doesn't get a sex scene? WTF?) so thanks Touma.
yuna49

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:08 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Well I was using it to refer to normal consentual sex. When it comes to manga at least, I see that word exclusively applied to that.

Darling has only consensual sex since the main couple are married. That doesn't keep the guy from casting the two of them in a variety of kinky situations in the manga he writes.
Theanimeguy8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:24 am Reply with quote
Hi people im not sure if this forum is active but I really been looking for this certain anime,its about a mom that lives alone with his son but it turns out that the mom really likes the sons friend and one day the son hides in a room to see if her mom is a whore and his mom comes home and starts having sex with the sons friend I know bad explanation but its like the mom gets all horny and really wants that big thing and all that can anyone please tell me what its called and where I can find it I tried finding it but I dont know the name.
Theanimeguy8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 am Reply with quote
its a hentai not anme sorry
AnimeWatcher2122

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:49 am Reply with quote
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a certain hentai I cannot remember the name of.

There are 2+ eps and i believe it takes place in a hospital room (at least the second one does). A guy gets a video game and plays it with several girls, but when they play it, it's a sexual game and whom ever's turn it is, is forced to do they sexual act that appears on the screen. Also, while they're playing the game the room magically locks and won't open till later on. It's something like "Sexual Persuit" but it is NOT that.

If you know the name of it please let me know with a reply, as I've been desperately searching for it.

Also, if you know of any good android or master-type hentai's let me know (nothing with tentacles) and if you don't mind give a small synopsis. thanks in advance.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 14 of 21