• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hentai recommendations.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Amazing Rando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Okay no lists...
So I'll just go through each and every Hentai I have and give you a bit about them as well as what I think about them. This is going to take a real long time.....

After Class Lesson: episodes 1,2,3.
These are about a teacher known as the "squid". He has a raging libido and a taste for young girls, specifically his students. And using a combination of blackmail, medicines, and psychological reactions to manipulate his female students into doing what he wants... This series was better than I thought I especially loved the first and last episodes, the ending will make you wonder but it was still good.

Akiba Girls: episodes 1,2,3
This series is about an overactive Otaku fanboy who takes his love of Hentai to an almost psychotic level. Lucky for him his loving, loyal, and adopted sister are more than willing to help him live out his obsession. Her, his other adopted sister, his "angel", and two members of a rather unusual fanclub are also willing to help him live out his desires. Overall this series was actually pretty good, my favorite episode in this series was number two I got a real kick out of the female voice actresses and the way she sounded in mid orgasm...

Anal Sanctuary
this series is about an all female religious school (I honestly don't know which one they never came out and said that part) that is slowly being overrun by tentacle demons led by the music teacher and his evil violin... I didn't really enjoy this one Tentacle sex is not really a preference of mine and there's alot of it in here....

Angel Blade episodes 1,2,3,4,and punish
This one's about the tough, jiggly, powerhouse who fights whenever female blood is spillied... yeah I never really got this either....Moving on!!!

Another Lady Innocent
sex during the colonial times... its got a good story, good sex, the problem is it's short, only 45 minutes long....

A Time To Screw
I don't know what's really going on in this one, something about ghosts and time warps, I just could not keep up with the craziness in this one, even the wacko sex was hard to keep up with...trust me you'll understand me if you watch it....

Bible Black: the original episodes 1,2,3,4 New testament episodes 1,2 and the OVA
Bible Black is about the Magic User's club and their attempts at resurrecting demons and their fallen members, new Testament starts ten years after the original series basically their doing the same thing except as adults with new club members. And the OVA is a collection of deleted scenes... overall a good show

Black Widow
This one was kind of weird and boring I didn't really like it.

Blood Royale
Two princesses are captured and forced into a world of sexual perversion... Basically any and all kinds of sex are forced upon these girls, so if you're looking for a Hentai that has every kind of sex imaginable this is it... some of the sex in this one is good and some of it grosses me out I'm really on the fence as to how I feel about it...

Boin: episodes 1,2
Basically the same idea as After Class Lesson accept the girls are willing participants not manipulated into it. Overall it was a good ride the story was interesting and the girls were entertaining, I liked the first episode more than the second but they were both good.

Bondage 101
The story of a school that forces some of their students to become high class call girls, if you like humiliation and bondage sex this is one for you...

Chains of Lust
Rape, blackmail, incest, and ruff sex overall not that good...

Classroom Of Atonement
Blackmail, rape, lesbians, and ruff sex still not good...

City Of Sin
Rape, incest, brutality, and gang rape still not good...

Cool Devices Collection
This is a compilation series some of the stories are good some are bad, but any series with bunny and kitty girls can't be all that bad.....

Cosplay Cafe
A cafe owner is having trouble running his cafe, so he decides his waitresses should dress in costumes good idea, bad movie....

Dark
Evil rapists on the loose...pity the story dragged it's feet...

Dark Love
this one was so nasty I needed a shower, I've seen every one of the princess 69 and Night Shift Nurses series and I can honestly say this is the single most disgusting piece of sexual bile I've ever seen and I love it!!!!!

Darling
A manga artist has two weeks to come up with the best adult manga on Earth, he uses his wife, her sister, some friends and even a transexual to tell the stories and YOU are along for the ride....

Dragon Pink
A sexual video game brought to life, pity it wasn't pulled of too well...

Dragon Rider
A sexual video game brought to life, pity it wasn't pulled of too well...

EL
Ghost in the shell's gentler hentai counterpart

Elfin Laid
Elves are raped and manipulated by humans into killing other elves.
Its just not that good, if you hate someone so much why don't you just kill him if you have nothing to lose anyway....

Enspelled
A witch whose powers can only be used when she reaches orgasm... it's like bewitched meets nasty hentai sex and surprisingly it's actually pretty good...

Foxy Nudes
A newscaster uses rape and murder to further her career, if CNN was like this I'd never change the channel...

Fruits Cup
A swim team is training on a deserted island, where the handyman uses blackmail and rape to enslave them all...

Girl Next Door
The most popular guy in school is saving himself for the girl that captured his heart years ago...all the girls want him, but he justs pines away for the girl with the white hat, if I was his friend I'd punch him in the face, EVERY GIRL WANTS HIM!!!!! What the hell is so special about the girl with the white hat!!!

G-spot Express
A master groper uses his skills for a cheap thrill, it's just like Midnight Sleazy Train accept the groper is doing it for the hell of it not to save the train... definitely one of my faves...

Endless Serenade
A cashier at a convenience store can love two women, his boss(who is also his sister-in-law) or his coworker (who doesn't care in the least about him) who will he choose?
I don't care cause I hated the lousy story and the short sex...

Hardcore Hospital
A doctor uses drugs, manipulation and his good looks to seduce the lovely nurses he works with.... so-so story so-so sex

Horney Women and The News
Pervert on the loose, he rapes women , manipulates them, and even fools them can I have a job at this tv station.....

I love you
A college student takes turns going through his childhood friends one by one, but he's busy wondering why he can't feel satisfied with any of them, here's a thought maybe you don't like them...

Insatiable episode 1,2
A housewife feels unfulfilled by just about every man in Japan, maybe if she whores herself to all of them she'll find satisfaction, okay she's a whore and she's got men lining up to sleep with her where can this story go wrong... I'll let you be the judge of that one....

Internal Medicine
A man looking for revenge on the president of the hospital, uses the presidents daughters to get his revenge and he will rape, drug and blackmail them all to do just that... I enjoyed this one in both English and Japanese...

The Invisible Stud
What would a total loser do if he could become invisible, how about rape women, yeah i thought differently too....

Kite
She's a professional assassin and a total slut, I loved it!!!

Like Mother Like Daughter
A bored housewife sleeps with her Father-in-law, her husband, her husband's son and her flesh and blood daughter, this one gives the phrase desperate housewife a whole new meaning. This would make one incredible episode of Jerry Springer....

Love Lessons
A sex slave trainer trains girls to be the best prostitutes they could possibly be, good movie far fetched story....

Magic Women M
A magic women whose powers can only be used when she reaches orgasm(where have I heard that before) same story as Enspelled only not as good...

The Maiden Diaries
A mansion full of sex slaves is brought down by the trainer and enemy from within. Good story it kind of ran long but it was still good.

The Maiden Of Deliverance
Sequel to The Maiden Diaries the daughter of the original house's owner comes back and starts up the brothel again, its still a good story only not as long as the first one...

Maid Service
A young girl is forced to become the servant of a sexual deviant, and he does everything in his power to break her spirit and he does an incredible job until some other wacko kills him, but at least he succeeded in making her his love slave. I liked it too.

Mail Order Maiden 28
A computer freak wants the latest and greatest computer on Earth, unfortunately do to an error in the shipping he gets a robot girl instead, but its not all bad she is an incredible lover, pity the movie was so damn boring...

Maison Plaisir
A bondage master is kicked out of his family home for enslaving his step-mother and sent to live on his own, lucky for him the lady of the house he now lives in is also in need of some training of her own, and I enjoyed the show as well...

That's enough for now I still have many more to go...
[/spoiler]
Hentai_JP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quote
The above post still looks like a list to me. Not really organized in any way(alphabetic doesn't count), also this is a recommendation thread so if you don't like some titles, and don't describe them very well: whats the point of mentioning them in the first place? May I give a suggestion? Just edit it to leave those you really like and make good comments for them, that will help others to decide what they might want to see or not.

Quote:
That's enough for now I still have many more to go...

Don't push yourself too hard Wink
r3a93r

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quote
i wanting to find some ecchi and fanservice anime anyone got some recommendations.
egoist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quote
r3a93r wrote:
i wanting to find some ecchi and fanservice anime anyone got some recommendations.

Yes, the past 5 pages certainly can recommend you something.
diablo_qbe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:37 am Reply with quote
Thanks to all members who already share their recommendation, i personally found this thread gives quite of information i'm looking for.

I agree with some suggestion, like Stringendo & Accelerando Ultimatum ~Sera~, this is by far the best hentai i have ever watched. Especially the "sugar train" episode. Simply to say, this is the first time i watch a daily life story hentai but has a very gorgeous plot.

I also agree with some other opinion about the character design in Cleavage, its obviously ridiculous, i can't stand to watch it, its too silly...

I am still looking for others recommendation, hope there are other members which might have one or two and willing to share it.
If you happen to know the kind of hentai which has awesome character design like Stringendo, Another Lady Innocent, G-Spot Express..
and have storyline preferably like "sugar train" on Stringendo Ultimatum.. please let me know.

big thanks...
An1fr3ak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quote
Before I mention any hentai titles, I'd just like to say that it was good to see Tony K. back in action. Happy days and some great, classic moderator moments have occurred when T.K. is at his best and now he got the cynical bastard look of House as his Avatar. How appropriate Razz

Now, moving on to business. The Amazing Rando mentioned Boin, but not in full detail or accurately enough (no offence). Season one is properly known as Boin Lecture, which contains two episodes and is then followed by season two, which is known as Resort Boin and contains two episodes as well. That is all that has been created thus far for the Boin series.

The next title goes by the name of Step Mothers Sin and forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I can't possibly retain all the titles that have previous been posted in my medium to long term memory.

I'll finish off with the series called Pure Love. I haven't been able to confirm this myself and maybe someone else can, but while there is definitely a season one, I've seen whispers, peeks and sightings of a second season but with no success in locating or, as previously pointed out by myself, obtaining confirmation of its existence.

Most of what I know and have seen for myself has already been mentioned by the enthusiastic members of ANN, therefore, I was not able to impart as much knowledge as I would have liked, but on the other hand, have obtained some new knowledge for myself Razz
*Hands are thrusted in the air and accompanied by a tremendous cheer of approval that can be likened to a lions roar!!!*

P.S. - Can't be bothered describing what the hentai are about, just putting them up because I personally thought they belonged with the rest of the good ones that have already been discussed. If unsure, just refer to the ANN database for most, if not all, of these titles (applies to everyone).
egocentric

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quote
Aki Sora (OAV) - Not exactly hentai, or perhaps simply consider it censored hentai. It's quite new and shiny, about 1 month old. An one episode OAV, based on the manga about 2 sisters and their little brother. Well, the story certainly isn't as good as Stringendo's, but the art is definitely captivating.
hentai777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quote
I've watched (immoral mother, dirty laundry, and my brothers wife) i liked these 3 movies alot i want to find movies similar to these, i mean similar stories or themes

please help
thanks in advance
PaniPoni61

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Okay, i realize this was essentially a re-upped thread, and considering how ling it's been from the OP to my post, it's probably not going to be too different.
First off, seconding (thirding?) Cool Devices & La Blue Girl

First off, you can watch Cool Devices with the sound off, it realy doesn't matter. Find some other music and watch. Personally, i think if you threw something like Enigma on whatever you listen to music on would help
La Blue Girl, though it is a hentai, it has some very funny dialogue to go along with it, and even though it does have follow-up volumes, it's a series you could actually re-watch, for comedy's sake.

There's one listing that is auspiciously (woah, i spelled that correctly? wonders never cease) missing from this thread.
Venus 5. Though someone mentioned the Sailor Moon & 7 Balls (beware of purchasing on certain online auction sites, it gets bootlegged to death!), I would have to go with Venus 5 instead. It's got some of the La Blue Girl comedic effects (the talking cat has to do things.....yoiks!) and it has the added "magical girl" type scenes as well. Worth a watch, it does pack some heat, as well as a few chuckles along the way.

However, as many hentai videos as you might be able to find, the real good visuals, as well as situations are best found in hentai/ecchi games (RPG/VN/AVG/etc), but the big problem with those are; 1)What & where to get spoiler[hint, if it's in english, it might be okay, but nothing compared to japanese-only]; 2)Being ableto get them; 3)learning how to play them when & if you do get them.

One more thing, a hentai video series that i had to check was listed on the Anime Encyclopedia page (thus, making sure i wasn't headed to bannable mentions), the Cream Lemon sereies wasn't too bad, but it's 80's style out the wazoo.

Who knew wazoos could be like that?
hentai777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:31 am Reply with quote
anyone can help???!
dayjobdeluxe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quote
hentai777 wrote:
I've watched (immoral mother, dirty laundry, and my brothers wife) i liked these 3 movies alot i want to find movies similar to these, i mean similar stories or themes

please help
thanks in advance

Well I did not want to leave you hangin' (not the most popular thread, ya know?) so I'll tell my thoughts on some.

I've liked Dirty Laundry so far but am only half way finished (hentai not at the top of my list when I get home from work, ya know?) and I watched Immoral Mother, but not My Brother's Wife. So I say to you that if in the most generalized sense, look up animations by Milky, I tend to use that as a foundation for hentai I will watch/think about watching, whether or not Milky animated it. Boin is good and all, but I enjoyed Resort Boin much more, little higher budget from how the art looked.
xin1993

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:58 am Reply with quote
Hi, I am searching desperately for a hentai anime I watched a few years back. I have forgotten the name and wondering if anyone would know. These are some parts of the anime I remembered.
For the first episode, the story goes: It happens in a train. At night, a group of men would be waiting in the train for this high school girl (if i am not wrong her name was karin) then they would be having group rape or sex. The main character is a guy who would find women and get them on the train to service the men. I think it is something like midnight sleazy train.

Wondering if anyone has watched it before?
Thank you.
TitanXL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:03 am Reply with quote
xin1993 wrote:
I think it is something like midnight sleazy train.

Wondering if anyone has watched it before?
Thank you.

Well yes, that's it.
EireformContinent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:16 pm Reply with quote
So there's a task.
Hentai about good people having good sex. No rape, no tears, tortures etc., may be a bit of comedy. Proper for ladies night.
egoist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:42 pm Reply with quote
EireformContinent wrote:
So there's a task.
Hentai about good people having good sex. No rape, no tears, tortures etc., may be a bit of comedy. Proper for ladies night.

I take it no incest either?

In that case, Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro (2 girls in love with the same guy), Hatsu Inu (very horny girl, may look a bit young, but not as far as her boobs are concerned), Sexfriend (don't remember much, but I'm quite sure it was pretty good), Kateikyoushi no Oneesan (just a bunch of girls who are "meant" to be his teacher), Aneimo (somewhat decent plot), Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo, and Triple H (just the first episode). You could also try some Stringendo but this one is a mix of everything except tentacle, so you'll find incest and forced sex here and there, but it's definitely the best hentai series out there.

Some girls night there, though. In hentai you hardly see the guy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 5 of 21