• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Release Update

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quote
I wonder..is there going to be a season 2 to AH!My Goddess?Cause it says the end of season 1 dvd for that show.
Nobuyuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Season 2 of Ah! My Goddess is currently airing in Japan, there's been no announcement regarding a US release of it yet.
hikura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:23 pm Reply with quote
Nobuyuki wrote:
Season 2 of Ah! My Goddess is currently airing in Japan, there's been no announcement regarding a US release of it yet.

Ah thank you very much.I did not know they were doing a second season of this show.
AstroNerdBoy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:24 am Reply with quote
hikura wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Ah thank you very much.I did not know they were doing a second season of this show.

Actually, when you buy all of the R1 DVD's, you'll have purchased TWO seasons. The initial AMG SERIES was two 13-episode seasons with episode 13 and 26 being recaps. Razz I don't know if Media Blasters used the recap episodes or not. In Japan, the DVD release also included 2 new OAV episodes.

What's airing currently in Japan is a new series called Ah! My Goddess: Everyone Has Wings.
Nobuyuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quote
AstroNerdBoy wrote:
I don't know if Media Blasters used the recap episodes or not.

No, they haven't.
Quote:
What's airing currently in Japan is a new series called Ah! My Goddess: Everyone Has Wings.

po-TAY-toe/po-TAH-toe Razz
Pedoro-san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quote
AstroNerdBoy wrote:
hikura wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Actually, when you buy all of the R1 DVD's, you'll have purchased TWO seasons. The initial AMG SERIES was two 13-episode seasons with episode 13 and 26 being recaps. Razz I don't know if Media Blasters used the recap episodes or not. In Japan, the DVD release also included 2 new OAV episodes.

I've known about "everyone has wings" for a while now, but now that you cleared it up that its only in japan I can stop searching google. THANKS Very Happy. Now i need some help. When you say OAV thats the original none-american edited stuff right, instead of all the skipped parts? One more thing, what is the last episode of the first season? Isnt it when Keiichi goes out for a while with...Skuld? Or am I wrong as usual. Sorry if this seams kinda long, im noobish.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1