• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ask CLAMP Online

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru004

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:23 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
hikaru004 wrote:
Well, the only way to find out is to ask.

A strong sense of futility has just emerged from my chest. Rolling Eyes

You have a point there. On the other hand, there will always be a gruesome death, act of terrorism or natural disaster somewhere in the world. They need to accept this reality and move on.
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:27 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
hikaru004 wrote:
Well, the only way to find out is to ask.

Yeah, I don't really hold out too much hope for it being answered, but it has a much better chance of it if the question is asked then if it isn't.

We can wait and see. I am hoping that somewhere the answers to the questions will be posted online, for those who aren't at the con.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:47 pm Reply with quote
hikaru004 wrote:
You have a point there.

marie-antoinette wrote:
Yeah, I don't really hold out too much hope for it being answered, but it has a much better chance of it if the question is asked then if it isn't.

Neither of you have got my point (sigh). Anime dazed

marie-antoinette wrote:
I am hoping that somewhere the answers to the questions will be posted online, for those who aren't at the con.

Was that supposed to be a joke? Ohkawa basically gave the same answer twice: once to Japanese magazine PUFF, once to me. Why would you expect she'll give you a different answer?

Unless you are going to talk back at her: "yeah, right, tell me about it: we've heard the same thing twice before; now give me some update!" I don't think you or any decent fan of CLAMP would do that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
jaybug39

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:05 pm Reply with quote
Gosh Dormcat, I would hope so. But, what I am curious about, is how big a pile that throw away pile is going to be. How many questions in total are asked, and how many are the "break into the biz" questions, and what is the percentage?
cyrax777

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:26 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
hikaru004 wrote:
You have a point there.

marie-antoinette wrote:

Neither of you have got my point (sigh). Anime dazed

marie-antoinette wrote:
I am hoping that somewhere the answers to the questions will be posted online, for those who aren't at the con.

Was that supposed to be a joke? Ohkawa basically gave the same answer twice: once to Japanese magazine PUFF, once to me. Why would you expect she'll give you a different answer?

Unless you are going to talk back at her: "yeah, right, tell me about it: we've heard the same thing twice before; now give me some update!" I don't think you or any decent fan of CLAMP would do that.

Im sure it will be brought up agien at Anime Expo becouse face it alot of people didn't read the Interview and its not like VIZ put a disclaimer in vol 18 stating the reason for no more X.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:27 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Wow That was really interesting, how did I miss this, was it posted on the front page. Anyway glad I caught it now.

Hey, I see you got to ask the first question, were you nervous?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:56 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Chun-Li wrote:
I think this is a great idea!!

Most convention coordinators would filter questions for big names (e.g. CLAMP) beforehand, just in case some rabid fans might ask inappropriate questions ("what are your three sizes?").

And yet, said rabid fans will STILL ask said inappropriate questions. See last year with PuffyAmiYumi
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2