• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Entertainment Licenses

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DRAGON_6688

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Wow, this is weird considering that these series have low volume counts Kashimashi is at 3 and Kodomo no Jikan will reach 2 later this month. They're good series but they are going to catch up with Japan really quick and they both seem to be ongoing.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quote
Speaking of Seven Seas, any word on the status of the Boogiepop license? They said that their decision to pick up later novels will be based on the performance of the first three, and this whole exclusivity thing with Borders has left me just a touch nervous about that.

Are the novels performaning well, or should I expect not to see anything after Vs. Imaginator?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Gauss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Seven Seas sure know how to pick good titles. But the ANN newsroom seems to have mistaken the Kodomo no Jikan manga from 2005 with an old hentai title from the 90's. Talk about embarrasing linkage from the newspage. Embarassed
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1