• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kodansha, Random House Partner

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billslates

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:34 am Reply with quote
Hmm. This is all well and good, but does anyone have an idea of how much each volume is going to cost?
Allen
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:00 pm Reply with quote
billslates wrote:
Hmm. This is all well and good, but does anyone have an idea of how much each volume is going to cost?

Del Rey is a big enough business that they understand the need to be competitive in the market. As the big players charge just under 10 bucks U.S. for their books, you can expect Del Rey to release at or around that price. To do anything else would hurt them in the long run and establish a poor reputation from the beginning.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Not to mention due to the unique nature of this partnership they're probably getting a fairly good deal on licenses, maybe even a one for one title swap.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1