• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shana & SAO's Asuna Face-Off in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiggity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:50 pm Reply with quote
OMG YES! A clip of the action! I really can't wait for this! If they put it on PS3 I should have one by the time it comes out and it's as good as MINE almost no matter what the price!! xD
Kougeru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Shana would easily win that fight just by flying lol. Do want this game tho. Looks like Aquapazza with more characters i like
Actar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Goodness! A 2D fighting game and not just another visual novel? This, I'm totally stoked for. Cross of Venus was pretty good, so I do hope to see fan favorites like Kino and Mikoto.
AbZeroNow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quote
DO WANT!!!!

Hopefully it will make its way to North America (I could always consider importing if it's on a system that I plan on getting)
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:45 pm Reply with quote
Do they allow male characters or just female? I'm can't think of many weapon wearing female main characters. There are many support characters like Kanzaki Kaori.
R315r4z0r

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:04 pm Reply with quote
This looks pretty cool. But what's funny is that the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title of the article was that both characters have the same English VA. lol.
SquadmemberRitsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:14 pm Reply with quote
R315r4z0r wrote:
This looks pretty cool. But what's funny is that the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title of the article was that both characters have the same English VA. lol.
Wow, you're right. Both voiced by Cherami Leigh
Panzer Vor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:19 pm Reply with quote
This game would be a licensing and dubbing nightmare if it were to make it Stateside somehow.

And yeah, the fact that Cherami Leigh plays both Asuna and Shana does make this piece of news all the more awesome and hilarious. The real problem would probably be getting Carli Mosier and Cassandra Lee Morris.
Little_Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Urusai urusai URUSAI!
Hypeathon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:18 am Reply with quote
R315r4z0r wrote:

Ya know, I was thinking about bringing this up myself somewhere on the internet for the past day. If say somehow this could be localized (and I'm frankly doubtful any would bother localizing it), I thought, "I can't be the only one thinking how awkward that would be if it happened, can I?"

I thought about that. But I also thought most people that would be into this specific sort of thing are also ridiculously biased to any of this in Japanese anyway, so I kept my mouth shut about it until now.
blindworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:55 am Reply with quote
i hope this has characters from familiar of zero. the added awareness/reminder of that series JUST might get them to finish the final 2 volumes

i can still hope
Kreion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:01 am Reply with quote
blindworm wrote:
i hope this has characters from familiar of zero. the added awareness/reminder of that series JUST might get them to finish the final 2 volumes

i can still hope

They're not likely to ever finish them, I mean the author is dead. Better to leave them unfinished than try to bodge together an ending.
tobeast777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:30 am Reply with quote
I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1