• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEED HELP FINDING A TITLE

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NyQuil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:01 pm Reply with quote
I saw a movie back in the 90's on a Cartoon Network special during the summertime. I think it was called Anime Nation, or just Anime (year). There was a movie, which i though was called "Aria:Serum", but i have been unable to find it. I'd LOVE to own this movie, but for the life of me i can't seem to figure out, or remember what the movie's title was in order to buy it. It revolves around a female heroin, who uses guns to defeat her enemies on a foreign planet. The opposing armies which fight her have strange "plant tanks", which balloon up in order to fire at her. Later, she fights an "invincible" enemy, and i believe she dies in order to destroy this weird creature. PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS MOVIE IS CALLED!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:22 pm Reply with quote
Cloe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:41 pm Reply with quote
NyQuil wrote:
There was a movie, which i though was called "Aria:Serum", but i have been unable to find it.

That's because it's called Iria - Zeiram. You're thinking of Iria - Zeiram the Animation. For future reference, though, there's a specific place for requesting help for finding anime titles; fighterholic linked to it. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1