• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Comic-Con: Live Action Afro Samurai

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:03 am Reply with quote
Delta:
Quote:
But that part of marketing in general and part of a trailer is to get a LOT of people interested in a movie if that means making it look like something it is not then Warner Bros has done it's job.

Poseidon and Superman Returns flopping say otherwise. Like Sam says, "With a title like Snakes on a Plane, you know what you're getting."
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:30 am Reply with quote
GATSU wrote:
Poseidon and Superman Returns flopping say otherwise. Like Sam says, "With a title like Snakes on a Plane, you know what you're getting."

Poseidon I agree was a mega flop, there is no questioning that from a box office standpoint.

But as for Superman I wouldn't say that was a complete flop, more or less everyone had huge hopes (financial) for Superman. While it's opening was like pirates it's still going to make $200 million in about 2 weeks.

Snakes on a Plane is going to be great, that's got instant cult written all over it! Everyone going to be watching and laughing and I have a feeling it will be one of movies worth my 9 dollars.
Till next time,

Delta Kiral
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2