• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Strike the Blood (TV).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Man, it's kinda weird hearing Yuuki Kaji as a villain. Well, one that's not a total psycho, anyways.
Treeborn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:03 am Reply with quote
The f*** just happened?

I knows she isn't dead (we ALL know she isn't dead), but damn I gritted my teeth while watching this. All I can hope for us that when she comes back, #4 will realize he is in love with her because of how much he missed her when he though she was dead. Of course, the rule of "let's shove the painfully obvious main love interest in the viewer's face over and over and over again" will always take priority. She had better still be human when she's revived.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:47 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Man, it's kinda weird hearing Yuuki Kaji as a villain. Well, one that's not a total psycho, anyways.

I was thinking the same thing. Usually when he plays a villain is a total psycho like in Valvrave.

And how stupid does she have to be, he pretty much spoiler[tells her to get the hell away from there], but then she tries to spoiler[get presents out of him while walking towards the only structure in the vicinity that could be] the reason he warning her. For a super genius she is not very smart, if she was she would have figured that he is involved in dangerous elements and should be listened to if he gives a warning.

Maybe I am overload from Sakura Trick, but is what I think is happening, actually happening in the preview?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:

what's nice is that I can tolerate him in this role.
Cam0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:38 pm Reply with quote
spoiler[I'm guessing this will be the arc where Kojou drinks Asagis blood. Atleast it sort of looks like Asagi will be the heroine of this arc so it's very possible that Asagi will find out that Kojou is a vampire during this arc.]
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
spoiler[I'm guessing this will be the arc where Kojou drinks Asagis blood. Atleast it sort of looks like Asagi will be the heroine of this arc so it's very possible that Asagi will find out that Kojou is a vampire during this arc.]

I think you might be right. At any rate, Asagi is my favorite character in this series so I'm glad she's getting the spotlight in this final arc. I almost thought it wasn't her at first when she was walking around the room like that at first.

Anyways, this arc should be fun. I'm curious what kind of role spoiler[Kanon will play though as Nina seems to know her during that conversation with Nagisa.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:26 am Reply with quote
Episode 21

Anyone else think the enemy looks like the spoiler[T-1000]? Really just a comparison bound to be made due to the whole liquid spoiler[metal thing].

My opinion of Nina being spoiler[in Asagi's body is that Asagi is actually less in] despite being a large focus. Regardless I do see spoiler[blood drinking coming], and hopefully this means Asagi to finally be in the loop.

I think at this point Natsuki is my favourite character (she apparently has a new title), but Himeragi and Kojou are official couple, and Sayaka is usually most entertaining. I actually don't know what to think of Asagi as she feels too much like the standard second place love interest, the place I mentioned in another thread is usually owned by the character with the biggest bust, seen in anime trends. But Asagi does have other characteristics that makes her a little more interesting.
Cam0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:02 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
I actually don't know what to think of Asagi as she feels too much like the standard second place love interest, the place I mentioned in another thread is usually owned by the character with the biggest bust, seen in anime trends. But Asagi does have other characteristics that makes her a little more interesting.

Asagi is badass. I really enjoyed that chase sequence between her and the fire monk dude during the prison barrier arc.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:51 pm Reply with quote
Episode 22:

Heh, so this arc ended with the spoiler[defeat of Kou. I thought so although I preferred more if Sayaka got more involved. I also thought Nagisa would be too considering she went on that trip with Yukina. Oh well, at least Akatsuki got another new familiar I think and one that packs an explosive power.]

Toward the end, I think spoiler[Kou just wanted to be human but thought way ahead of himself. Anyways, next arc will be the last and is that another Yukina I see in the PV?]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:58 am Reply with quote
Episode 22

If Kou was a girl, he probably would have survived.

And did he totally forget about spoiler[Asagi and leave her unconscious laying around flaming wreckage]?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:08 pm Reply with quote
I'm sure she got moved, they just didn't waste time showing it

Fist time I've felt that everything got resolved far to quickly
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 pm Reply with quote
So Kojou got to make out with his sister...

*Thumbs up*
Key

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Not really his sister, of course, but I think what's really going on there falls into spoilerish territory because I don't remember it being revealed yet in the anime.

Finally got around to watching ep 22, and is it just me, or has there been a significant recent drop in artistic quality? The Next Episode preview didn't look good, either.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:07 pm Reply with quote
Hm, as expected they're adapting EX~

I'm sure everyone can easily tell what's going on.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Episode 23:

My guess on that spoiler[Yukina-look-alike:

Besides the electric blue eyes, I'm guessing she might be Yukina's daughter from the future. I mean, did anyone notice the part where she popped up in the locker room in almost a Terminator-like fashion? Also, the way she was talking...]

Anyways, 1 more episode left.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 12 of 14