• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Strike the Blood (TV).

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quote
Nayu wrote:
And of course, Moegi was spoiler[drinking blood through a straw from that glass.]

Tomato juice Wink

Treeborn wrote:
So , after watching every episode of this, my question is this--does this series have an actual storyline, or is it just a defeat the next bad guy kind of series?

Well, there are some underlying plots and mysteries such as what happened with Avrora. But a lot of light novel series are like that. Each volume needs to be able to stand on its own and tell a complete story.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:

I'm not too sure on what this means, but that last scene left out something that the original pretty much spelled out: spoiler[Moegi is described as having fangs, and it's noted that 'Kojou-kun' is what family calls him.] So don't be too upset, spoiler[Asagi] fans Wink

Good, good. Now that I don't have to question about spoiler[Asagi], what about spoiler[La Folia]? Does she ever produce an heir? Wink
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:27 pm Reply with quote
Wow. How brilliant would it have been if the "This is my fight now. No sempai this is our fight"(BTW I hate that line and I just cringe every time it happens), was just an elaborate setup for-

This is my daughter!
No sempai this is our daughter!

Booo why didn't this scene happen.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Kinda sad its over now. this was one of my favorite shows over the last two seasons. I hope for sales to continue to be good and someone really needs to pick this up. come on FUNi, or Viz. I'd really love to know what Mogwai is up to
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:05 am Reply with quote
OVA 1

Oh, a continuation in some way. One of those instances I enjoyed a moment where the main character repeats the names of all the other characters, because god knows I needed a refresher. Actually probably needed more than was given, I was trying to piece it all together after the so long. Man, why didn't this get a dub release or something, I was so hoping for something, while say Tokyo Ravens did get one, eve though I felt them fairly similar, but I wanted this series.

Stuff did happen in the episode, not anything too exciting except a guy getting spoiler[proposal to join royal family thing]. Why does that sound standard? Anyway it had him spoiler[acting out of character but no one notices], even the person who job is to watch him, and we had threat happen at the end. We better get a "No senpai, this is our fight" in the second one.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:46 am Reply with quote
Poor Koujo, not a single one of his 'friends' noticed he wasn't himself.

Also, no Nagisa in the bath. What is this BS?!

DuskyPredator wrote:
We better get a "No senpai, this is our fight" in the second one.

Of course we will, but it's reserved for the final boss fight. That's even true for the story mode in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax.

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 14 of 14