• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:19 pm Reply with quote

Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage (TV)

Genres: Comedy, Fantasy
Themes:

Plot Summary: A comet falling will bring about a great calamity, and in order to choose a child fated by the falling comet, the family of the "Reiken" clan with a long storied history is once again resuming its entrance examination process to find disciples. The protagonist Lu Wang, who possesses a special soul that is only available once in a thousand years, decides to take the exam, and he starts down the path toward becoming an exceptional sage.
----------------------------------

Chinese novel adaptation of the series.

Studio DEEN will be the studio.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Raftina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:54 pm Reply with quote
I am looking forward to the train wreck that is the translation of the names in this series. I'm going to predict that the characters will use pinyin, while the techniques will use romanji. Not sure about the place names, but probably romanji.

Hopefully this will turn out to be better than the adaptation of Return of the Condor Heroes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1