• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job. (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:51 am Reply with quote
Episode 2

Seems that they mostly used this episode to cement the premise with toning down the fanservice and continuing the practice for Fino to talk to customers. I can't help but laugh as mangled what he said into demon lord talk and was spoiler[beating a thief by mistake before she realized she was allowed to fight]. What a ridiculous spoiler[thief]. And small claps too.

We all knew that she was spoiler[going to move in with or near him] didn't we?

I recognise the people singing the OP song, who are they? *looks it up* Oh, they did all the Chuunibyou songs. That is why it reminds me of THIS, and makes me laugh when I compare the subject matter between the two: A demon trying to be human, and a human trying to pretend to be some demon, hitting each other somewhere in the middle.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:44 pm Reply with quote
spoiler[
raul now have fino living in as room mate in same building give in sure manager said raul can handle fino so give another day in work then costumer need help with fan & fino suggest fix it.

so meet lore the fixer & delivery woman of magical best buy then while manager & her no.2 had meet with upper management of putting more items so raul had fino meet lawson's workers to have lunch.

& if that more to meet well give raul had airi to appear give fino going who are you til raul calm it down make it we're all ok on it.

then here come the package from upper management then oops it's got magic overload probs with arms & grabbing any female then give raul using broom, fino dodge moves, & airi going hero mode on it.

sure got everyone to safety til arms grab airi give fino go help her cause of duty of magical best buy worker til raul with sword is still show he can still be hero give lack of sword battle yet raul slash & fino turn off the device all good.

then fino & airi had hand shake & name proper saying give raul keep fino's demon side a sceret.

yet fino ask raul why keep it a secret yet ask can human & demon can be friends? ]

yet this ep.3 of series
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:19 am Reply with quote
Lol isn't her ears a HUGE giveaway that she is a demon....
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quote
Episode 3

Well if you like spoiler[groping tentacle hands] you get something nice out of this episode. There is even a happy ending. I am okay with the casual service.

But still the comedy moments are my favourite, like Fino going into her charismatic mode. Like the little such as Fino not affected by spoiler[scary squeals], talking about popular spoiler[dungeon art designs], and saying that her house is apparently a spoiler[volcano].

Also like that new engineer girl that barely moves and spoiler[overcomplicated the instruction of just turning it off]. There was just something funny about the other spoiler[two girls in a compromising situation] and she barely seemed bothered.
ZorgonXtreme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:48 am Reply with quote
This show just loves breasts. Big breasts, bare breasts, breasts on everything, why not.

That said, the action was surprisingly fluid and real cool to watch. Seeing Raul open up was great and I hope to see more of it. Engineer chick kinda annoyed me, but it's her first appearance, so whatever.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quote
so what's behind KLAC's wall of black?
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quote
Mostly it's an obscenity-laced rant against you and why you should be banned for eternity. I don't really agree with him, but he brought up some good points.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quote
well that's just depressing
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Actually it is a complete synopsis of the third episode, if you can follow his rather original style.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:28 pm Reply with quote
I figured he was just summarizing the episode, but I was just too lazy to actually check.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quote
I think someone here said he writes it in proper English then puts in google translate in a foreign language then puts the new translations back into English and posts it here.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Ha, the way Fino tries to appeal to the customers is just priceless to watch. Well, at least I think she's getting somewhat used to it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:17 pm Reply with quote
ep.4

spoiler[another day in magical best buy give fino still bit almost improve on working talking then lawson's shop need help give female manager want too but 2nd command go nope so they send fino to lawson for the day.

give fino got pic blast by elza yet raul worry how fino do the lawson sure lava noodles is give elza teach fino yet recall lam's doing in early lawson days works.

yet fino in lawson is quite the help while on magical best buy give raul wonder then old red shirt grab his "light bulb" from female worker give raul wonder if that allow yet she got no probs of it even ask raul to touch her "light bulb"?!

lunch time give seeing fino as lawson & hearing on it raul got oh my to point eat his food in very hot mode then fino make a meal for lawson girls with some sauces, can coffee, meat, etc yet it's tasty.

give lam said it's ok but can't allow to give to customers due to lawson's rule book while raul still being tempt should i go for "light bulb" & airi look for magizine then fino appear give borrow work day for fino.

fino & elza had talk on magic coffee device give recall time elza kid years how amaze of magical items she read on to day she want to have them to lead how she work on lawson to be next door to them.

lam & fino had agree that humans are ok give their reasons on it & fino day on lawson all check give food she make to raul & others yet they like fino's cooking.

now back to normal usual give fino ask for big bag to fit a fridge?! ]

& yet more keep watching this wonder why feel remind bit like of a show that wonder make remind of buy more?
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:51 am Reply with quote
Episode 4

I am starting to think Lam spoiler[has a connection to demons, might even guess that they share a mother] or something based on Lam's reaction to Fino mentioning hers. Looks like Fino is finding out how to work with humans better, and Raul is starting to notice being with girls. Only just figured out that the OP has Airi spoiler[dressed as a bunny girl].

The episode was also pretty solid. No real complaints, and rather interesting without being too pandering.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quote
another possibly could be that Lam might not have spoiler[a mother]. very enjoyable breather episode
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6