• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Log Horizon (TV) (all seasons).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:20 am Reply with quote
Shikiari wrote:

nyway.. spoiler[Tetra's a boy! While it makes perfect sense with the whole "I'm a galactic Idol" act, a part of me died a little, lol.] Poor Naotsugu.[/spoiler]

I feel a little sad that it took me spoiler[until last week to figure it out, although I really like the trolling part of it.]

Also I really missed Rudy, for some reason I really like that little narcissist, nice clothes too. Or really Shiroe putting the whole world on its head.
Dessa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:22 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Shikiari wrote:

nyway.. spoiler[Tetra's a boy! While it makes perfect sense with the whole "I'm a galactic Idol" act, a part of me died a little, lol.] Poor Naotsugu.[/spoiler]

I feel a little sad that it took me spoiler[until last week to figure it out, although I really like the trolling part of it.]

I highly encourage rewatching the relevant episodes of this season, now that you know. It really adds to the hilarity.
Shikiari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:05 pm Reply with quote

It's so wrong, but yet so right... Anime cry
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:21 pm Reply with quote
Hah, it was amusing to see Marie's puffed-out jealous face though. Especially when neither her nor Naosugu know spoiler[that she's a he.]

I've missed the interactions between Shiroe, Akatsuki, and Naosugu in this part of the show especially the spoiler["My lord, can I knee this man in the face?" (after already having done it) parts, since they've been separated. Hopefully there's more of that. I also want some movement on the Shiroe/Akatsuki relationship front.]
Tuor_of_Gondolin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:42 am Reply with quote
Kruszer wrote:
I also want some movement on the Shiroe/Akatsuki relationship front.[/spoiler]

I think, based on their interactions at the end of this episode, that there *has* already been some movement. It's subtle, but it's there, IMO. Shiroe's expression and banter with Akatuki seemed to flow more naturally this time, and his expression as he recalled their shared-death-moment was also something I noticed. I think (hope) that we'll see more of this in the upcoming episodes.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:50 am Reply with quote
I think Shiroe smiled more in this episode than all the other episodes combined (in fact, I don't think we've seen a real grin from him before this, have we?). It's nice. Smile
xyz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:13 pm Reply with quote
Sir Krusty got kidnapped? I vant to see him in action then go back to his lovely princess. And really, they should move onto the important thing that I'm interested in like romance between Shiroe and Akatsuki for example. The recurring rivalry between Akatsuki and Minori is getting my nerve. I'm afraid I have to witness this next ep. LG has some lovely characters but there is something strange about the flow of this story.
Jacquipuff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:08 pm Reply with quote
At the beginning of the arc, I was like "Ugh, more Demikas?", but now that it's over I actually sort of like him. I find his having fallen in love and gotten married a bit cute, actually. And speaking of cute, William was too, when spoiler[he rather awkwardly asked Shiroe to put him on his friends list] Very Happy

And then they just casually reveal that spoiler[Tetra is a guy. Or was a guy, I suppose, he's probably stuck like this now.]

Anyway, nice to have everyone together in Akihabara again. Looking forward to the second half of the season.
Brent Allison

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:01 am Reply with quote
Did anyone else imagine Shiroe spoiler[swimming around in the gold coin vault like he was Scrooge McDuck]? He did happen to serve as a spoiler[captain of industry] as well, come to think of it.

Anyone who got trolled by Tetra's spoiler[big reveal] probably got in a huff over Kashimashi too. If Asuta suddenly found Hazuma attractive in that show, then why should a guy who found Tetra attractive spoiler[recoil because "she" is a "he"]?
Shikiari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:23 am Reply with quote
Season 2 : Episode 13

So it's spoiler[Valentines day] once again and it seems that most have forgotten about it in Log Horizon. I'm all for AkatsukixShiroe but she doesn't half make it hard work.

I could see the outcome between Akatsuki and Minori coming from some distance but heh, it was still pretty fun. spoiler[I especially liked the 'Akatsuki Curse' and Shiroe stating that he had a mild trauma over cakes because of previous.]

The Plant Hwyaden situation is rather interesting, but until the situation 'blooms' (get it ^^) I'll leave it to speculation.

spoiler[Kanami! I was hoping we'd get to see more of her and it seems like my wish has come true. So looking forward to next weeks episode, even if Shiroe and the gang isn't involved. Also looks like her cup size has been reduced from earlier in the season, for the haters out there. Laughing]

Last edited by Shikiari on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:23 am Reply with quote
Season 2, episode 13:

It was an amusing episode with the spoiler[Valentine's theme. I really wonder just how dense Naotsugu is now. I mean come on....]

And on another note, we also get some spoiler[jealousy/curiosity from Akatsuki. Nureha's presence is quite interesting this episode though and I got a feeling that she will play some critical role soon.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:19 am Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 13

Nyanta seems to know exactly how Serara feels about him, in fact he knows a number of things. Tetra also knows things too, s/he seems to be spoiler[having fun at pulling at the strings creating little trouble, which just made my like for the character shoot up]. I am not usually a fan of trolls that much, but just like Rudy, I am finding myself really liking the character.

That part towards the end was kind of surprising, we assumed that spoiler[Nureha was the main villain with the plan], but it looks like she has spoiler[incredibly poor self esteem and is practically being manipulated by that elf in the maid outfit].
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:28 am Reply with quote
For amusement, the guy in green in the preview? His name is spoiler[Leonardo], he's from spoiler[the Big Apple], and he's supposed to be spoiler[cosplaying as a turtle]. Sadly, due to copyright, spoiler[his costume was changed to look more like a frog].
Ohoni

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:08 am Reply with quote
I love Tetra. I'm actually surprised that as many characters picked up on his gender as did though, I mean, to me he's obviously over the top idol-riffic, but there's nothing distinction masculine there, he could just be one of those super-idol types.
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:45 am Reply with quote
Ohoni wrote:
I love Tetra. I'm actually surprised that as many characters picked up on his gender as did though, I mean, to me he's obviously over the top idol-riffic, but there's nothing distinction masculine there, he could just be one of those super-idol types.

You also haven't been living with him for a month and a half, though, remember. They got back for New Years'. It's now Valentines Day.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 42 of 47