• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Walkure Romanze (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarthKoopa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:46 am Reply with quote
Would it be too much to ask for an intimate moment between Akane and Celia? Please let that be a thing...

I mean if she at least just happens to find her face full of Celia bosom... I would say the show would be worth it...
ZorgonXtreme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:01 am Reply with quote
What we didn't see is before the events of this episode was three months of Takahiro feeding Sakura the horse nothing but pleated miniskirts for every meal.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:09 am Reply with quote
Laughing

I buy that.
Bango

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:22 am Reply with quote
LOL. I doubt he is one but it'd be awesome if he was a pro schemer like Rito in Tsunken's To LoveRu doujins.

"Eat up, Sakura. By the time I hit highschool and the girls are at their finest I'll be counting on you to put me in all kinds of nice situations."
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 pm Reply with quote
Episode 2

A meeting at the Worldwide Jousting Association.

"And then, because it's dangerous, hitting the helmet is forbidden."

"Oh, but there's a bonus, automatic win that you can achieve by hitting the thing attached to the helmet!"

"Sounds good to me! I don't see how it could go wrong."
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:38 pm Reply with quote
That was amusing to say the least.
ZorgonXtreme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:11 pm Reply with quote
After watching this episode, I'm going to grip my lance and thrust it firmly.
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:17 pm Reply with quote
I suspect that no possible double entendre will be passed by.

For a fan service show this is rather fun. I don't think it would be fun to ride a horse bare assed, but it is fun to watch.
ZorgonXtreme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quote
The power of woman's underwear will prevail, my friend. Didn't you know? In Arthurian legend, the Lady of the Water gave not only Arthur his sword, but blessed all womankind henceforth with the power to endure endless suffering when wearing attractive underwear.

I was going to tally all the sexual happenings in this series, but too many happened too fast here and I gave up when he tumbled around the tree and grabbed that young woman's boob like he was picking an apple from a tree.

I did enjoy the shower scene, though and 'putting on the armor' shall quickly become a euphemism in my extensive lexicon for anal sex.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:35 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Alan45"]I suspect that no possible double entendre will be passed by.[quote]

I think they'll be hitting the single entendres pretty soon. Subtle, this show is not. Anyway, I'd be happy to let any of those babes leiter my bag, iffen you catch my drift.
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quote
If it takes two strong men to get the armor on, how does she get it off, or is it just a permanent installation?

I like that while all of the female characters are um, "nicely" endowed that non seem to have any difficulty standing upright. Also, unlike another fall show, their boobs do not seem to operate independently of the individual.
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quote
It's a shame Bertille wasn't one of the choices in the game, which means she'll be forgotten in the anime. She's clearly the best character in the show.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:57 pm Reply with quote
I wonder how many Mio x James doujins that will spawn

walw6pK4Alo wrote:
It's a shame Bertille wasn't one of the choices in the game, which means she'll be forgotten in the anime. She's clearly the best character in the show.

is it because she can shamelessly walk around in her underwear while doing that annoying rich bitch laugh?
yoshiyukiblade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:19 am Reply with quote
Something about this show makes it more entertaining than other ecchi anime I've seen. The MC isn't obnoxious and his mostly-calm demeanor makes these "fortuitous" moments of his funnier Very Happy. I mean, he doesn't totally flip out over these "accidents" and none of the girl's who he made contact with flipped out either (for now). All 3 slaps he received in this episode were by external parties. I kinda hope it continues in this fashion.
Bango

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quote
yoshiyukiblade wrote:
Something about this show makes it more entertaining than other ecchi anime I've seen. The MC isn't obnoxious and his mostly-calm demeanor makes these "fortuitous" moments of his funnier Very Happy. I mean, he doesn't totally flip out over these "accidents" and none of the girl's who he made contact with flipped out either (for now). All 3 slaps he received in this episode were by external parties. I kinda hope it continues in this fashion.

Agreed. I vote that if we had an MC who spazed out every time he touched a boob the show wouldn't be as fun. Flesh-seeking palms and playing it smooth for the win.

Just saw ep2. This show has serious class for a fanservice series and I think a lot of them comes from choosing an exotic sport to romanticize.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8