• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Go Speed Racer: Waiting for Green Light

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:39 pm Reply with quote
Maybe they will cast Daniel Radcliffe. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tenchi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Daniel Radcliffe is a little busy with a certain other movie series.

I hear Jake Lloyd's daily planner will be clear for the next few years, and he's about the perfect age for Speed now. Yippee! Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
The Seventh Son

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:40 pm Reply with quote
this will bomb. no doubt about it. and people will hate speed racer because of this.

speed racer was among many of the animes that were out when our parents were kids. nobody knew what anime was, but they knew the shows. now the kids of today will hate this, and the people that watched the anime as kids will be disgusted.

however, for the love of all that is cars, PLEASE let some of the cars be ferraris or something. especially the Mach 5. but knowing hollywood, it will be a made up kit car or something digital. burn in hell matrix dudes, BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2