• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - August 12th - August 18th

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:13 am Reply with quote
hanachan01 wrote:

Actually, Neji and Hinata are cousins. :) Just wanted to point that out.

I-I knew that. Just testing you, y'know. Good work!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NimbusRain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:47 am Reply with quote
swodaddy wrote:
I want to recommend that Brian start mentioning the Funimation Syndicated block that airs 10PM to 12AM Eastern on "Colours TV." It might help those Nielsen ratings if we can get more eyeballs on the tube.

I'm fortunate enough to have this channel, and boy am I glad. This has probably been my most-watched channel this whole summer. I hope it becomes more wide-spread in the future.
ryusaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Honestly, I don't think I like Funimation's full line up, they don't have much vairity in their shows....or they just need more

Last edited by ryusaki on Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lolotakun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quote
Well, I noticed a big mistake in the article catchphrase on frontpage:

Quote:
It's late summer, so what does that mean? Reruns. And lots of 'em. Lucky for you, Brian Hanson is here to separate the wheat from the chaff.

w00t?!?! We're not even in the middle of August yet! Please stop spoiling my vacation! Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
skwid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:58 pm Reply with quote
HitokiriShadow wrote:
Quote:
The “moe”-tastic Pretty Cure, and another Yu-Gi-Oh spinoff.

Not that I particularly care, I thought there was only one spin off and that was GX.

I didn't see Eureka Seven, is it not on this week?

That YuGiOh spinoff is probably the unfortunate 12 episode 'Capmon' thing that just finished here in England (we got it first 'cause they tried to sell it to you). No card battling, just a Pokemon or Digimon-style wandering around with some signature monsters. And Alexander the Great.
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Lolotakun wrote:

w00t?!?! We're not even in the middle of August yet! Please stop spoiling my vacation! Rolling Eyes

The last day of summer is like September 23rd. This is "late summer".

Don't call it a "big mistake" if you're just sensitive that you have to go back to middle school in a month.
squonk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:55 pm Reply with quote
I was wondering why the Click doesn't cover the anime played on AZN? THis month kinda stinks (only Project A-ko and Loddoss War), but last month they played "Tokyo Godfathers" and a few months ago they played the whole BlackJack OVA.

So here's my request to add them to your line-up!
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quote
squonk wrote:
I was wondering why the Click doesn't cover the anime played on AZN? THis month kinda stinks (only Project A-ko and Loddoss War), but last month they played "Tokyo Godfathers" and a few months ago they played the whole BlackJack OVA.

So here's my request to add them to your line-up!

Guys, the endless requests to add every single channel that's showing even a single episode of something are getting a little irritating.

As it is, The Click is exhaustive and includes as much as it can without being extremely taxing on the writer. Including every niche cable channel (many of them don't even post reliable schedules) is an unnecessary burden.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2