• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Silvertongue DA: Space Time District Attorney (aspiring manga).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlenando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:13 pm Reply with quote
Silvertongue Hernandez DA
Space-Time District Attorney

NOW AVAILABLE ON COMIXOLOGY
http://bit.ly/1Njassm

Hi guys! Chris Mullins (manga artist) and myself, have been working for the past two years on a Manga of our own. It's called "Silvertongue Hernandez, DA". It's about time-travelling lawyers in space! very much inspired in heist-like films, like Inception.

These are both Hernandez (lawyer) and Indio (side-kick lawyer). We'll be presenting more characters as we go along.

The main character, Hernandez, (a.k.a. Silvertongue) is kind of an ass-hole, he's hot-headded, witted, a womanizer, and pretty much a wise ass. Kindof like the Dr. House of lawyers. Always right. Always an asshole. The manga is about a rat-pack like group of lawyers who travel in time to re-do Trials of the Century to re-shape history and create a parallel universe where humans have evolved much better, much faster, in order to win a War in a very distant future against aliens who plan on hi-jacking planet Earth for it’s resources.

This is my first take on doing a manga, so I would definitely love to hear your comments on this project... I know I´m new in the forums, but that will change Smile Thanks big time for any feedback... Hope to show more to you guys soon

Nando

Last edited by littlenando on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Congrats on creating something, and I hate to burst your bubble. But it's a bit frowned upon when people join the ANN forums for the sole purposes of advertising their own personal endeavors.

We get people who throw out their Youtube channels and ask other people to subscribe, recruiters for pet projects, and any number of random users coming off feeling like door-to-door salesmen.

However, there are rare cases where these people actually make some intriguing topics. But to give the thread any viability (as in, actually being discussion-worthy), it's recommended that you try to make it less about displaying your stuff and more about asking people to critique it or give some feedback.

We try to promote actual intellectual discussion on the ANN forums. You don't have to be super-serious, but any little bit of brain stimulation from both sides would be good.

So if you could maybe edit your opening post to be a little more inquisitive, that would be great.
littlenando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Just edited the post! Thanks so much for the feedback Smile And not kicking us out Smile
littlenando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:48 am Reply with quote
Finally, Silvertongue 30xx is out. I'd love to get some feedback from you guys on it!! Smile It's taken 4 years to complete, so am actally pretty happy with it...

http://www.littlenando.com/silvertongue30xx

And made a little trailer for it, up on vimeo, here:
http://vimeo.com/97987427

Really keen on hearing what you guys think!!!
littlenando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:25 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys, I finally uploaded my comic for free on Inkblazers, now updating wednesdays.

http://www.inkblazers.com/manga-and-comics/Silvertongue-30XX-Space-Time-District-Attorney/detail-page/8923?lang=en

It's very complex to create an indie manga, and being from Argentina and all, I tried selling the comic and first but later realised a better route would be to gain traffic online and later possibly create a Kickstarter? What do you think? Do any of you guys have any experience on this? Even as consumers?

Did you ever crowdfund a webcomic project you loved online? Or not? Would be interesting to know and have your input.
littlenando

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys y’all! My manga "Silvertongue 30xx: Space-Time District Attorney", is now available for purchase at Comixology! It’s been a 4 year struggle so I’m super happy with it. And, if you want to read half of it for free, you can always give it a look on Tapastic!! Smile It’s a big milestone for the project and I’m super-psyched! Would love to know what you think of it!! http://bit.ly/1Njassm

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1