• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Naruto Fillers: About to End?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ataru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:34 am Reply with quote
*Awaits for the rumors to pop up that it'll start in X amount weeks.* Razz Atleast they got the games based "new series" almost ready to roll out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Animefreak6969

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:09 pm Reply with quote
hey I've got a question, y'know how Naruto wasnt good at ANY clone jutsu before he stole the scroll in the 1st episode.

However in the beginning of the first, he's running away from teachers for graffiti, well you see him land then jump up, then the teacher jump after him, then he pops up hiding by the fence.....how did he do that without a clone?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime
mathious

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quote
does anyone think harochimaru will live through lord hokage's secret jutsu,and also will Sasuke live even though Gara has released the demon within him. Gara looked freaky before but now he is just hideous.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Okay, the Naruto fillers are over, and this thread hasn't seen activity for 2.5 months, so time to shut it down. Please direct Naruto questions & discussion to this thread.

Locked.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6