Forum - View topic
Very Angry Unsatisfied Customer

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Neon Alley
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rinmackie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:10 am Reply with quote
I know I should not make this it's own separate thread but I want to make sure the Neon Alley mod sees this. I have had Neon Alley since the beginning but I have not watched it in months. Why? First, there have been the constant freezing/buffering issues. But what's really making my blood boil is the fact that I have NEVER been able to log onto the Neon Alley website. I always get " an error occurred" message. I've even tried logging on a different computer. SAME RESULT! The only reason I haven't cancelled is because my husband likes it. Tonight, we tried to log on the site from the PS3, no luck. I tried the online website again, same error message! I reset my password, SAME RESULT!

I would really like to continue supporting Neon Alley but I have received no satisfaction from the service in a long time. If this continues, I will be canceling my subscription.

Sincerely,
rinmackie
publicenemy333
He started itHe started it

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:55 am Reply with quote
Sounds like you've got it really bad on your end. It might be your internet, cause I've personally never had this problem.

You're more likely to get a hold of them if ya message them through facebook
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Neon Alley All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1