• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
prince of tennis movie

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
syammarkhan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:42 am Reply with quote
above is one of my favorite tv show which is ge strenght spirit to me but i just done satisfied because at the final episod the hero name ryoma echizen died because he shoot himself because he the seigaku tennis club has being stop. why the director of the movie do that? for the first time i follow until the end of this movie but at the end i feel unsatisfied because of this. this make the movie feel boring. please tell me why this happen.
GoodLuckSaturday

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:04 am Reply with quote
syammarkhan wrote:
above is one of my favorite tv show which is ge strenght spirit to me but i just done satisfied because at the final episod the hero name ryoma echizen died because he shoot himself because he the seigaku tennis club has being stop. why the director of the movie do that? for the first time i follow until the end of this movie but at the end i feel unsatisfied because of this. this make the movie feel boring. please tell me why this happen.

That was not the true ending. That was a parody sub. Ryoma does not shoot himself at the end of Prince of Tennis, nor is the Seigaku tennis club disbanded.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:05 am Reply with quote
The Talkback forum is reserved for frontpage headlines only. Please do not create your own random topic and just post it here. If you have a question about PoT the movie, post it in the Anime forum.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1