• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Free! Anime's Predecessor High Speed! Gets 2nd Novel

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faiga_Raisa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:38 am Reply with quote
...the original novel is them entirely as kids. Will the second novel just be more kid stuff? Or will it be "suddenly high school" like the anime?
Chagen46

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:43 am Reply with quote
I hope it keeps them as kids, I need my shotas doing vaguely homoerotic things with each other dammit.

Fuck, middle-school season when? We already have shows with middle school lolis doing homoerotic things with each other (YRYR), let's get some gender equality in here dammit.
Ame_Sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:28 am Reply with quote
I wonder why only this was reported and not the other news from "CTFK 2013" like Tamako Market announcement of 2nd Season and Movie and that Hyouka/Haruhi's director plans to start new anime next year. Also Free's Makoto VA hints 2nd season of Free (he also was involved in a car accident but he seems be fine now.)
KENZICHI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:03 am Reply with quote
Ame_Sama wrote:
I wonder why only this was reported and not the other news from "CTFK 2013" like Tamako Market announcement of 2nd Season and Movie and that Hyouka/Haruhi's director plans to start new anime next year. Also Free's Makoto VA hints 2nd season of Free (he also was involved in a car accident but he seems be fine now.)

We already knew about the second anime season because the last episode hints at it. Sure it could be just leading us on, but it's pretty obvious anyway.

On that note: Yay, more Free! I hope some form of Free! makes it to the states. I really want to own something;;
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1