• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Otome's Way Kickstarter for Fujoshi's Guide to Japanese Volume 2 Meets Goal

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oraculo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 am Reply with quote
One day to go and they're almost at $15,000! Surprised Go, baby, go! Anime hyper
CrowLia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:44 am Reply with quote
This news makes me insanely happy. I've got a question though: Are these books of limited print or will I be able to buy them in Japan when I visit next year? I've been dying to have them since I heard of the first one being published, but importing is impossible to me, does anyone know about it?
Darkmagick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:25 am Reply with quote
CrowLia wrote:
This news makes me insanely happy. I've got a question though: Are these books of limited print or will I be able to buy them in Japan when I visit next year? I've been dying to have them since I heard of the first one being published, but importing is impossible to me, does anyone know about it?

My understanding is that it's a digital release; unless it reaches its maximum stretch goal of $21000, it won't have a print release at all. (In which case, yes, it seems it would be a limited print.)
fencer_x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:25 am Reply with quote
CrowLia wrote:

Like Darkmagic said, it's a digital release at present--the first volume is an epub3 project with animation and audio accompaniment, viewable using programs like iBooks and Readium for Chrome.

Payment's through paypal, and you can either download your file or view it using the online reader.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1