• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The IDOLM@STER: One For All PS3 Game Slated for May 15

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Citizen Klaus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Well, I know how I'm spending my summer. Hope they include the group songs from Shiny Festa.
VORTIA
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Bandai Dolla Dolla y'all
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
EricJ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:52 pm Reply with quote
The parallels to certain OTHER Playstation idols are inevitable Rolling Eyes , but this one looks like the player is training stage idols, and no Guitar-Hero floating symbols. And the 2D/3D "hybrid" look.
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote
EricJ wrote:
The parallels to certain OTHER Playstation idols are inevitable Rolling Eyes , but this one looks like the player is training stage idols, and no Guitar-Hero floating symbols. And the 2D/3D "hybrid" look.

The difference is that they don't have the good ol' IM@S brand and all the other recent idol games are just following there approaching decade' worth of success.
VORTIA
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quote
[quote="EricJ"]The parallels to certain OTHER Playstation idols are inevitable Rolling Eyes , but this one looks like the player is training stage idols, and no Guitar-Hero floating symbols. And the 2D/3D "hybrid" [quote]

You say that like The Idolm@ster hasn't been HUGE since 2005. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1